• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I have a question

Does rewriting the laws of physics beat probability? Or does it need to be activated

Well, base on fact that Nono can rewriting the laws of physics and Yoko can manipulate the probability, it likely Inconclusive fight.

Yoko shoot from rifle, probability of impact is 100%, but Nono rewriting the laws of physics in space, and so goes on, even if Nono attack first, probability of actual impact became 0% so based on it fact, there is no possibilities of ending fight.

She also have some quantum manip as the thinking rewrite promotion system operating by quantum mechanical principles breaks down the causality of the surrounding space. And her defenses are passive.

I was linked here on the notion of a "bae fight"

My disappointment is Immeasurable and my day is ruined

Not that I know who the fork nono is

Cal get the fork out of here

Anyway, unless Nono were to consistently rewrote the laws of physics Yoko's probability and her gun should eventually wear Nono down so Ill vote the redhead

I mean, Probability manipulation was able to break Physics and blew up the Spiral Death Field Generator or whatever that convoluted name was, so, rewriting physics to a much superior, Low 2-C version of that, probably isn't going to do much at all.

Yeah Yoko kinda just shoots her alot

... Though I would like to know how Nono would be not stomped by a 100% chance to hit and damage her basically

So, GL's Prob Manip is considered to be passive, because Kittan made it out once with a 0 chance of success?

That sounds more like it's subconscious to me, though not much would change.

I'm looking at Ryuko

Many matches shouldn't be there

DMUA said:
Yeah Yoko kinda just shoots her alot
... Though I would like to know how Nono would be not stomped by a 100% chance to hit and damage her basically

Certainty inducement isn't going to do much either as probability manipulation is also part of her faculty. If it's tied to one's attack powers it'll just be curbed/erased into another dimension before it reaches. I doubt it'll be that quick and easy of getting in free shots and stomping.

Dimensional shenangins and whatnot deliberately get negged by Probability Manipulation

The thing is...I don't see how Nono can counter Probability Manipulation. Just curious here....what particular abilities (barring Resistance) listed on this site can do just that?

Back