• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noob vs Geras

I'm gonna say Geras as he very likely knows Noob while the latter doesn't know Geras. And obviously all the hax.

Geras has studied Lin Kuei history for thousands of years, it's very likely that he knows Bi-Han and his clan's techniques. I'm inclined to say that Geras is more skilled, he has fought many fighters before such as the Great Kung Lao, previous Nightwolf warriors and an entire army of Shaolin Monks all by himself. Plus he has lived through each timeline that Kronika has reset and remade with the hourglass, giving him many years of experience and knowledge of other fighters.

I wouldn't call most of his losses as actual ones, because realistically he can beat those guys. In the Shaolin Monks chapter, we see Geras get "defeated" by Liu/Kung since you have to win a match against Geras. However, he quickly gets back up and freezes them both in time before leaving with her master. Sonya and Cassie vs Geras is obvious PIS. For Raiden, he resists his time powers which is a large part of his arsenal and can actually incapacitate him so maybe he would've lost that anyway

Going back to the matchup, Geras can easily end Noob with his sand and time powers. He has the superior teleport and can rewind out of any situation he gets himself into. While Noob can permanently kill Geras with his portals or incap him by corrupting him and banishing him to his portals, it's just that Geras can rewind himself to a position where he wasn't touched by him.

Overall, I'm giving this to Geras. Him being in his Thousand Deaths key makes him stronger than Noob since he can harm Raiden, which means he has an AP and dura advantage. His time powers are better than Noob's power over darkness as well.

Assuming Noob is stronger, Geras just resurrects, grows stronger, rinse and repeat until he chokeslams Noob to Valhalla.

Unfortunately for Noob Thousand Deaths Geras is already far stronger than he is. Plus Time manipulation.

Back