• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not Important Possible Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Ok so this is gonna apply to his striking strength as well, but Not Important literally has an attack where he curb stomps the victim's head (i counted 3 stomps) and the head literally becomes bloody chunks.

The feat is about 0:35 in.

But it seems to have taken three stomps, so would that be slightly lower? Unless he was merely toying around on the first two?

That remind me of Gears of War Executions especially the curb stomp ones, but yeah it might be lower than wall level when I think about it. It seems to me he is not playing around at all in this video.

If I did the math correctly, accounting the three stomps it be 11 Kilojoules which is very low end Wall level.

This seems to be fine, although I would have preferred to see a direct melee attack, such as a punch or a kick instead of a stomp.

Are there any feats where Not Important breaks down a wall or a door with punches/kicks?

Could we add prep time for detonating the Nuclear Reactor?

EDIT: This

Colonel Krukov said:
Could we add prep time for detonating the Nuclear Reactor?
EDIT: This

Prolly not seeing as pretty much anyone can walk into a nuclear reactor and detonate it if they had the skills. That doesn't make a SWAT Team member City level though.

Fair enough. Although he steals the explosives from a military base earlier in the game and detonates the reactor with them.

That password though...

I disagree with the reactor feat being applied since depending on the location of battle, he will likely not have access to a reactor.

Lina Shields said:
This seems to be fine, although I would have preferred to see a direct melee attack, such as a punch or a kick instead of a stomp.

Are there any feats where Not Important breaks down a wall or a door with punches/kicks?
Sorry for double posting but no not really. Dude mostly uses guns and knives.

What about the C4 he acquires? I believe he acquires 2 charges.

Ah C4? Right now i'm just focusing on his physical power. I'm waiting to see if i can get the green light for his Tier to be changed to 9-B as Darkanine suggested.

Also for future reference (should someone make these profiles) this curbstomping feat also applies to the other 3 characters that can pull it off (Widowmaker, Psychocop, and Recidivist).

I think we should remove the swearing from his quote, as I was told by Ant that we shouldn't have that kind of content on pages, for people to see.

So, has this topic been dealt with, so we can close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back