• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not-Not-Paradox, AKA KingPin hi-jacks Not-Paradox

Well, since I've spammed this everywhere else, might as well:

Dread
I colored this

Crabwhale, stop ignoring Rodri, and Rodri, stop throwing shade at Crabwhale.

Both of you are in the wrong.

Seol404 said:
If both of them are in the wrong, and they are admins, then since you are an admin and denounce both of their opinions, then you are in the wrong too.

L O G I C

Seol404 said:
When in the holy mother of all **** in this galaxy, did I ignore Rodri NOW?

How am I supposed to react to "Ahhhh" or "*earraping sigh*". What the **** do either of those ******* mean? How are they related to what I posted? How is it "throwing shade at me"?

WHAT HOW WHY WHEN WHERE WHOMST

Crabwhale said:
When in the holy mother of all **** in this galaxy, did I ignore Rodri NOW?

How am I supposed to react to "Ahhhh" or "*earraping sigh*". What the **** do either of those ******* mean? How are they related to what I posted? How is it "throwing shade at me"?

WHAT HOW WHY WHEN WHERE WHOMST
Fair enough.

And the reason I said he was throwing shade was because he clearly posted it because you've once again made a comment that wasn't a reply to his. (I think, he can clarify if wants)

You ignored my 2 messages directed to you previous to the ones you mention, and you answer like 1 out of 3 DMs.

Seol404 said:
You're East Asian?
Sorry for the late reply I didn't see this.

I'm a mixture of white, asian and middle eastern. Huge mutt lol

Middle Eastern? I never would have guessed.

My name is doof 10 hours
My name is doof 10 hours

MY NAME IS DOOF AND YOU'L DO WHAT I SAY

Suprised derp idol did a meme i always thought derp idol hated memes or something but eh.

I have no idea what that is but okay.

Ryukama said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S559fi91iA

This is Doof-Pop
What did you just make me watch?

Belle Delphines Instagram was deleted. I hope it never comes back lmao.

Seol404 said:
What did you just make me watch?
Did you really never watch Phineas and Ferb?

I mean I don't live in Korea so I don't know what shows are being aired in the channels you watch or if you watch tv at all, so I can't blame you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S559fi91iA
This is Doof-Pop

"MY NAME IS DOOF AND YOU'LL DO WHAT I SAY!"

"WOOP WOOP!"

Rodri "Dante" said:
Did you really never watch Phineas and Ferb?
I didn't grow up with American cartoons

Seol404 said:
I didn't grow up with American cartoons
Yes. I adressed that posibility in the second part of my comment.

But either way P&F isn't old enough for you to have grown up with.

Also, this means you probably haven't watched The Powerpuff Girls. That's sad.

Yeah I haven't seen The Powerpuff Girls either. Did you grow up with these shows?

Rodri "Dante" said:
I prefer Open Your Heart over Live and Learn.
Careful Rodri, those are fighting words.

Back