• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Notorious B.I.G. vs Geras

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I wanna to make a match-up for Geras but couldn't find anyone on his tier that doesn't stomp and get stomped by him.

Notorious B.I.G.: 0

Geras: 1 (Ponkpunk)

Inconclusive: 9 (Yellowpig10, Xtasyamphetamine, Stalker Maggot, Iapitus The Impaler, Kredory, EmperorDoom25, TacticalNuke002, Keeweed, Veloxt1r0kore, Sixo Bullets)

Geraaaaaaaas
Notorious B.I.G

Most of his powers are OoC save for time stop which is limited in range, so Carne won't be sealed, erased or stopped in time thanks to his speed.

His enemy on the other hand just keeps reviving. Inconclusive.

Wait did you make this because both got defeated by being thrown into the ocean?

Anyways inconclusive fra.

Question before we end, what end of 7-B do MK characters scale to?

Well, while geras won't die, won't he somewhere along the line be able to trap B.I.G.??

Going for geras here tbh

Ponkpunk said:
Well, while geras won't die, won't he somewhere along the line be able to trap B.I.G.??
Going for geras here tbh
I don't think he has anything that can trap B.I.G. plus if he did then it wouldn't be in character for him to do it

No, I mean like, in the show they just put him in the ocean and msde him chase the waves for eternity, you don't think after millions of years of dying over and over again, Geras would find that out?

I think he could, but that's really impossible according to SBA which puts them in Central Park which clearly has no large bodies of water. I don't see any place where he could permanently trash B.I.G. for good

But after a while it would eventually happen though, since ger continues to chase him, it will find another interest one way or another, thus in the end Geras will find a way to trap him somewhere in the universe

Ponkpunk said:
But after a while it would eventually happen though, since ger continues to chase him, it will find another interest one way or another, thus in the end Geras will find a way to trap him somewhere in the universe
The problem with that is Geras is incapable of touching B.I.G. at all

Unlike Spice Girl, Geras can't peforate and isn't in a plane flying over the ocean.

Sir Ovens said:
Unlike Spice Girl, Geras can't peforate and isn't in a plane flying over the ocean.
However, he is immortal, and will never die from BIG. So he can get in one somewhere along the millions of years he'll be dying.

I mean if he touches B.I.G. he becomes part of B.I.G.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
MK has too many JoJo references, lol
You will see. The next MK will be a racing game. In horses.

Also yeah they all should have ESP via seeing souls.

Grace is over but that vote for Geras kinda makes sense.

Time stop doesn't last forever or stop BIG from being BIG

And yet he still fought Lui Kang, Sonya, and Raiden without time stopping. He only time stopped when they became annoying and he had to continue his work.

Back