• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, so I noticed that the durability section in Kars' page is a bit fishy. C-moon's durability is written as "At least Large Building level with C-Moon Ultimate (Comparable if not above the original C-Moon)", but that's wrong because the original C-moo has Unknow listed as his durability. Same goes for MIHUR as it's durability is listed as Universe level+, despite the fact that there is no justification for this.

So these are my proposed revisions:

C-moon's dura: At least Large Building level --> Unknow

MIHUR's dura: Universe level+ --> City Block level+ by comparing to the original Made in Heaven

You should ask ProfessorLord to comment here.

If I recall, J-Man stated that in the novel, MiHU was capable of attacking with Low 2-C attacks physically.

Other than that, I agree with C-Moon's change.

I believe that it was supposed to be removed when he got downgraded from Low 2-C to 6-B, and when MiH's durability was downgraded from Low 2-C to Unknown. It seems people just forgot to do so twice.

Anyways, I agree.

Okay. It might be a good idea to message the others as well then.

Okay. You could try to evaluate this anyway though. You still know more than I do.

I agree with changing the Made In Heaven Ultimate Nonsense or whatever to be comparable to the original Made in Heaven.

C-Moon should be comparable to Whitesnake as it is just an evolved form, so I am unsure as to why we have the durability as unknown, they should scale to one another.

I think we change both C-Moon's to be City Block level+ on the basis that they are at least comparable to the previous form, Whitesnake. C-Moon is just a fusion of two stands. It's like fusing Goku and Vegeta to get Gogeta; he should at least be comparable to Goku in durability.

We can't truly escale the Whitesnake of Kars to his C-moon actually for 3 reasons:

• C-moon did not fought Stone Free he fought Jollyne also he was able to dodge all the attacks of SF while he received damage of a kick of Jollyne.
  • Pucci profile says that C-moon lose his physical power to a unknown extent.
  • C-moon Ultimate Requiem (Yes, Kars copy is a Requiem stand) only was mentioned for a few times on the novel and actually it did nothing he only floated in the sky, nobody attacked it, and Kars didn't even had control over it because DIO was forcing him to evolve in MIHUR.

That's not true, there's an explicit scan where Stone Free is manifested and straight up uppercuts C-Moon away.

Fair enough, but an unknown extent can also be a miniscule extent. It can also be interpreted as punching power. This is also contradicted by C-Moon actively fighting Stone Free and recieving several blows while walking it off a few seconds later, so I'm inclined to say that if he did lose any strength it's not much seeing as how he can still contend with an 8-B+

C-Moon Ultimate Requiem should scale with the regular C-Moon I think, unless there is a reason for them not to. Not sure when it comes to this non-canon stuff to be honest.

Since her stand is literally 100x stronger than herself, I am inclined to say the blood pouring out when she kicked it but not when her stand uppercutted it is because of plot induced stupidity.

Back