• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably 3999 doing something with Plothax or something along those lines, I guess. You should probably ask a knowledgeable member on SCP.

The Smashor said:
D4CU means Kars will be fine.
Except there is nowhere to come back.

Once D4C kicks in, Kars effectively BFRd himself from battlefield now 3999 nuked the Universe.

Even if there was a place to come back, he would came back and instantly die over and over for all of eternity.

Considering he can just U N D E R S T A N D and resist things after or something like that, not really. At best 3999 ends with a Kars with his exact abilities sooner and later, and with D4CU Kars can OBVIOUSLY come back to the fighting arena.

And I see no way plothax saves him unless it lets him be done with people.

OP doesn't say where fighting area is, then by SBA it would be central park or something and here's what happens

Fight begins

3999 nukes the shit out of everything

Kars transfers his mimd to an alternate version of himself

He can't come back to first universe because it doesn't exist

Kars BFRd himself out of battlefield

3999 would recreate the universe or go to another universe or something to keep torturing Talloran, giving Kars ample oppertunity. Kars isn't one to go "F*** this"

Yeah it tortured talloran for 3 million years with plothax but this is an actual battle

He has no way to kill Talloran while 3999 keep doing its thing. Kars gets closer to Talloran and universe goes boom again and he just has to travel over and over, i don't really see im u n d e r s t a n d ing Universe blowing up in his face

3999's life being linked to Talloran is already kinda iffy. Talloran find a way to kill 3999 and that cost his life, it doesn't mean killing Talloran would also kill 3999. I'm going to read the thing again and maybe make a CRT about it

Either way I see this being an inconclusive for now. Kars can't kill Talloran due to 3999 and 3999 can't kill Kars because D4C

An actual battle doesn't change the fact that no universe means nowhere to keep Talleran in to torture, or for him to even remain alive, so he goes poof. So again, no, Kars can still come back. You are really focusing on a small and useless detail.

He literally just needs to see the person do whatever the heck they do, so he ends up understanding and can do it just as good. How is this so hard to understand? Talloran nucking worlds through Reality Warping or whatever the hell means literal nothing.

Kars would die to a Low 2-C nuke and then come back with D4CU. Not to mention Kars might even be able to use Made In Heaven Ultimate to accelerate the universe to it's inevitable recreation if he was stuck in an endless void. Or he could Bites the Dust his way out. Kars has a lot of solutions.

Kars understood Made in Heaven and improved upon it, which is capable of resetting the universe.

@ExSENNA

There's nothing indicating that. Technically, 239 dosn't really exist and isn't considered on 3999's profile since it's only article canon (If it was composite it would be 2-A and not 2-C)

The Plothax might be a little bit "Beyond" Kars

Though I don't entirely know. What dimentional tiering is 3999's plothax?

^

Specifically 5D

Since SCP has Memes and Anti-Memes and Meta-Narratives, it wouldn't suprise me if 3999 has redicuolous plothax.

Back