• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Now THAT's a katana! :^)

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Under an eternal sunset, sakura petals blow in the wind from the mighty trees above. Standing in the middle of it all are two figures, a Supernatural and a Samurai, each holding a katana in their hands. The wind blows even harder, the tension grows, and then, the battle sta—

Fumiko: That's a nice katana you have there. ;)

...What.

Linx: ...What.

Fumiko: Nice katana. It's long and thick. It looks like it can penetrate really easily~

Linx: ...Thanks... Imma cut you with it.

Fumiko: Oh my how lewd~!

Linx: -_-

...Let the battle begin, I guess.

Linx Rifelso

vs

Fumiko Zakura

Rules:

• Speed equalized.
  • Pre-Time Skip Linx (8-A) vs True Potential Fumiko (8-A).
  • Linx is only allowed to use a regular katana, not the Dragon Katana, and we're using the Linx that barely discovered Willpower Defense, aka his 50% WD version.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
Music:

Neutral Battle Music

Linx's Battle Music

Fumiko's Battle Music

Score:

Linx: 1

Fumiko: 0

Inconclusive: 3

PreTimeSkipLinx3
Katana

Linx can basically resist 99 percent of Fumiko's stuff besides intangibility, she also has the skill advantage at this point...so she could potentially get a few shots in via her intangibility but she cant use it indefinitely, she could also likely hold her own in close combat due to skill until she gets overpowered by Linx sheer amount of resistant abilities, versatility and ranged attacks, something she has trouble with. going with Linx Mid Difficulty

Fumiko is more versatile actually, and he doesn't spam ranged attacks in this key, soo. Still counting vote though. XP

1 - 0 - 0.

I'd...say Inconclusive. His precognition and whatnot should be able to help him outpower her even if she has the experience advantage. Only problems I see him having is that over time he could get haxed by her soul manip and doesn't seem to have a way to deal with her intangibility. But if he's smart enough, he could beta her before this happens but if not, then she would get the upper hand...I see it going either way

Back