• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO [[Drink a cup of tea]] AGAIN!: Undertale VS Deltarune (GRACE) (outdated...)

ASGORE VS SPAMTON NEO

Asgore-Dreemurr-battle-idle.gif
spamton-neo.gif

Sinse they are in the same tier again, let's do this again

here is the original Thread

Spamton is NEO

Asgore is King

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in the Barrier Turned in a dark world

Battle theme

Spamton... It was nice to meet you. Goodbye.: 7 (ShionAH, Fezzih_007, Adem_Warlock69, LeoEpicGamer8910, Mariogoods, Sonicflare9, Me)

I JUST NEED THESE LITTLE [[SOULS]] Y O U HAVE:

incon:

Last edited:
I like how people avoid the whole 'darkener in dark world' rule by simply taking the location they want and turning it into a dark world.

I like how people avoid the whole 'darkener in dark world' rule by simply taking the location they want and turning it into a dark world.
If It works It works, any way, tecnically the whole debate has been done alread sinse the battle had alread been "graced" whem both where 9-A

I just copy pasted the info of the original battle :V

Talking about danmaku, Asgore's is much better, Spamton's mostly comes from a single direction and can be destroyed by other projectiles, Asgore's comes from all sides and can't really be destroyed by other atacks normaly

Asgore still wins more often due to how hot his fire is
We have feats for asgore fire heat? and should I count your vote?

Does he really tho?
5134828351ebb504d696bfc8c0b2b15f7a03b329.pnj
I mean, Spamton should have somewhat of a better chance here now that he has a decent skill feat.
I mean, this is not much of a feat of skill them a skill of pain tolerance(that looking at this he probable should get lol) spamtom best feat is beingh able to fight jevil to be honest

Ain't UT going through AP revisions atm? I don't think this should even exist for now until that gets concluded cuz the match could get removed again but whatever

Back