• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NU Split Canon CRT

So apparently, the Nightmare Universe Rewrite is no longer canon to the official Nightmare Universe games according to one of the developers.
https://discord.com/channels/336198022335692800/695277255768670325/1128344555167682670
Screenshot-1.png

There was also a post by the actual NU creator about it but the channel it was posted in was archived.

Todo​

This would mean that the characters currently marked as "Nightmare Universe" would need to be renamed "NU Rewrite", as well as some character names to be changed back to what they originally were prior to any of the rewrite's details (like Pearl being changed to "Sark's Cream"). In short, anything said by JaizKoys applies for the NU while statements from E-200 Paragon apply for the NU Rewrite.

NU Rewrite? what's that? xd.
The original creator hired someone to help rewrite the Nightmare Universe's lore, and all the information at the time it was added to the pages was canon.
But then he fired him due to not liking some of the new changes made for the lore, but it's still being worked on.

Basically the pages need to be either changed to match the original games or separated into the two continuities.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking.
The problem is my account got terminated by Fandom for some stupid reason so I have to ask for a resync with my new one.
Hey Turbo, I just calculated Vitality Exetior's feat creating an explosion, to be honest I didn't expect such a low result, what do you think, can we add it to Exetior's profile?

Back