• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m well aware, but I feel like every character on VSBW is like, marketable? If that makes any sense (which means Scott the woz isn’t out of the question hopefully we can make a profile for him)

anyways, most verses on FC/OC aren’t marketable, as they’re fan works. Burger Brawl is technically a fan work as it uses a copyrighted character as a major plot point for the entire show

Bumping this thread AND I’m gonna give us something to discuss:
I think we should give inanimate insanity a couple more profiles. Off the top of my head Test Tube is definitely overdue for one

Definitely had plans for that in the future. As far as I’m aware, she has been stated to have erased an entire timeline in one of the Fan’s Fantastic Features episodes, which we very much see in IIII12.

I also might make Candle as well. And maybe once I’m done with the Total Drama upgrades if all goes according to plan, I would immediately pit her against Dawn.

What are TD characters being upgraded to?
My blog is currently a work in progress, although without spoiling the official tier, they would get up to the point where matches against Inanimate Insanity are do-able.

does someone alread made a sandbox for profily?
I recall James having one that seems to be (nearly) complete, but it was never uploaded (Though to be fair, most of the stats on that profile are outdated since they use older tiers). If you want, you can go right ahead and make their profile.

While we’re on the topic of BFDI profiles, we really need to have profiles of Purple Face and the Fish Monster.

I also find it very funny that while more users on this site know Total Drama more than BFDI, BFDI had its verse page come first with ~90% of its profiles being created (Only missing some non-contestant/spin-off characters) while Total Drama only has profiles for less than a third of its cast

Last edited:
I recall James having one that seems to be (nearly) complete, but it was never uploaded. If you want, you can go right ahead and make their profile.

While we’re on the topic of BFDI profiles, we really need to have profiles of Purple Face and the Fish Monster.
Puple face should be easy, just a yellow face modified profile

Changing the topic again, I'm making a Yin-Yang profile, here. still need to put powers and Habilities
You really need to work on your grammar. Also, having separate keys feels redundant since they are already linked together, with the only instance of them separating being in one episode.

You really need to work on your grammar. Also, having separate keys feels redundant since they are already linked together, with the only instance of them separating being in one episode.
It's not revised yet, and I made keys just so if someone want to use them separated and their powers and habilities stay the same any way

might rewatch (or i guess just normally watch since i havent seen all of it) brawl of the objects for a controlly and/or shieldy sandbox page

but as a minor update i'm probably just gonna make a general object show sandbox. my plans are as follows for characters:

• Controlly (Brawl of the Objects)
  • Shieldy (Brawl of the Objects)
  • Professor Rubber (Modern Objects)

and uh ps vita and burger king/greeny for fc/oc battles wiki cause they fit there better (their pages will be as fc/oc blogs)

I might be planning on adding Generic Object Battle profiles here as well. Not only are there a lot of fun enjoyable characters, but it’s decently powerful. Currently, the highest feat I calculated for that series got to City Block.

Ok chat when I get home I’ll try to outline a mega blog post for Burger Brawl calcs, and calc the first episode. Does anyone know if the episode 1 rework is canon?

Ok chat when I get home I’ll try to outline a mega blog post for Burger Brawl calcs, and calc the first episode. Does anyone know if the episode 1 rework is canon?
Technically they both share the same plot, with the only difference being that there were slightly different changed elements, so I suppose it’s fine for use.

Back