• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔÇ£Do the budget cutting with me! Come on!"

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
After having to have dealt with cancelling TAWOG previously, the Announcer decided there was more work to do. He proceeds to make an announcement on the stage over a massive conference room in CN city, with nearly every CN character in the audience watching:

Announcer: I am proud to announce that I am removing all retro CN shows from both Cartoon Network and Boomerang due to budget cuts. Sorry, this is business.

Suddenly, a muscular man in an Elvis hairdo in iconic shades began to run over to the speaker box: Johnny Bravo.

Johnny: Whoa, whoa, whoa, there! You dont want to get rid of me! Where can I find the pretty ladies after I am gone?

Announcer: Mr. Bravo, Im afraid its business. Speaking of which, it is time I terminate your connection to Cartoon Network.

Wasting no time, Announcer took out a hand to chop Johnny, but he grabs the hand and kicks him off, throwing him out the window and into the streets. He gets up, while Bravo runs out of the building to confront him.

Johnny: Sorry, speaker box. But Johnny's got two buff guns that are fully loaded (Flexes his muscles)! Its time for you to resign!

Announcer: Likewise, forgive me what I must do.

Both get into fighting stances.

Conditions
Speed is equalized, both are High 7-C, both are bloodlusted, and Johnny has his remote. The battle is in the streets of CN city, where both start 10 meters apart.

SBA for everything else.

Who wins?

Do the monkey with me!:

Err... Budget Cuts?:

Disney buys both of their franchises:

So.johnny gets sold for budget cuts. The remote immediately undoes everything, then Johnny surprise attacks him out of the plot or such. While The Announcer could remove his remote, he doesn't have a reason to, he has no idea it's capability and has no reason to assume danger from it

This is a bloodlusted battle. Even then, it was in character for Announcer to get rid of everything whatever his opponent pulls out, even mere objects like tokens or even the leaderboard.

Not to mention, the Budget Cuts are activated by a thought. And even if Bravo still had the remote with him, he'd be forced to be rewound back into a certain point in the battle where the outcome may be different, such as Announcer actually selling out the remote.

Bloodlusted doesn't change it. Still doesn't make them do pointless tasks if they see no threat in it. Bloodlusted makes them do what's quickest to win. Doesn't mean he suddenly knows the remote is a threat. And since they resort to the quickest win, disarm wouldn't be the quickest win. BFR would be to his knowledge. And since his BFR is done via thought, he thinks before Johnny even pulls it out. So that kinda screws him over. He sells Johnny. Johnny Lol no's with the remote, and then GG from there.

Once again, Johnny only used the remote to rewind the episode back to the start, and so he goes back, and Announcer budget cuts him again. It repeats.

Plus... he gets sold out of the episode. As in, out of the universe. If he attempts to rewind back to the start, its only going to rewind him back to the first point of him being out of bounds, unless said thing is a Dimensional Travel.

Even so, wouldnt it require Johnny to grab Announcer and throw him out of the episode? Announcer does his quicker.

And change the course of what happen. He went back so he could get to his date on time. He can easily change his actions each time till he wins.

And no it isn't. I have no idea where your getting that from, he chose to rewind to that point. That was his own choosing. He could rewind even before the fight begins

To cover your edited parts

It's fourth wall breaking and rewinding everything. So yes, it will rewind him out of the dimension as it literally undoes the action of him being sent there

And with as much time as he needs, he does it over and over till he gets it. He can go pre to the fight even starting and get him by surprise

And even when Bravo goes to the pre-fight to catch Announcer off guard, he still needs to throw him out of the episode, and that gets outsped with a thought.

If its all the way back at the start, Johnny just starts wherever he was when the story began. So he still needs to run to Announcer, who would notice him anyways. Not that Bravo has Stealth, anyways.

Granted, as he would only know that Announcer can BFR Johnny, he wouldnt know that if he pulled the remote out before Announcer does his budget cuts, that is a fatal mistake that ends him: the remote gets sold, and so does Johnny shortly after. About you saying "its not a threat so he doesnt sell it". It doesnt need to be a threat. In fact, he just does that to the drums used for the finale out of saving time.

Back