• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔÇ£Mon" discussion board: Currently in beta

Talk about Pokémon,Digimon, Yokaimon, Robopon, probably SMT,and any similar Franchises.

You can . Compare series and find out what's better . Make jokes . Learn about lesser known Monster collection series . And more

Let's not start a Pokemon design vs Digimon design discussion again....Last time it was pretty shitty...

Currently I and a few users are working in profiles for Puzzles and Dragons.

Currently, a calc is needed to know the size of Lance (the big red dragon)

Can someone please calc it?

Big redragon
It shouldn´t be too hard as the perspective is in first person and it´s right next to some stairs.

Beat me to it, but yeah. We're working on getting a new -Mon franchise on the Wiki. It's a longtime favorite of mine, and we've been surprised to find these monsters have some decent feats and some interesting powers, they should fit in right at home here.

Well, since we wanna learn about lesser known monster games...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/830370/Monster_Crown/

Here's an upcoming game that looks to be a good replacement for anybody feeling the Pokemon blues. How does the prospect of taming and battling monsters in an adult setting, with a unique breeding system to create new, never before seen monsters every time you go through the process sound?

My brother's been following this one ever since it was highly successful on Kickstarter, and looks to be an excellent game in this niche genre.

Starter Pack said:
Well, since we wanna learn about lesser known monster games...
https://store.steampowered.com/app/830370/Monster_Crown/

Here's an upcoming game that looks to be a good replacement for anybody feeling the Pokemon blues. How does the prospect of taming and battling monsters in an adult setting, with a unique breeding system to create new, never before seen monsters every time you go through the process sound?

My brother's been following this one ever since it was highly successful on Kickstarter, and looks to be an excellent game in this niche genre.
I'll show you a unique breeding system!

BTW, it took me alot of time to discover that Wargreymon actually has arms, besides those claw things

At first i disliked because it just looked dumb to losw the opportunity to punch and grab someone just for claws, but now, i think that it is cool as hell

How did you not notice it? They'rshown in most armors, and even in Digimon's gacha game, the full model shows it.

Seeing Neopets hits me in the nostalgia, but reviewing the pages it seems like the verse could use a little touching up and some love.

You know, some Digimon have the thing of that their arms transform into their weapons. Gallantmon is the main one who did this. I bet most people never knew he has legit hands and his arms are not just a Lance and Shield.

I can't say. I think Xros Wars or V-Tamer arr pretty good. Digimon NEXT is a fun read as well.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You know, some Digimon have the thing of that their arms transform into their weapons. Gallantmon is the main one who did this. I bet most people never knew he has legit hands and his arms are not just a Lance and Shield.
Forgets the bunny Digimon that has literal machine guns for hands.

Back