• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔÇ£That's...not a grimm..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang was...frustrated to say the least not only was this place completely unfamiliar to her but this place was hostile as hell. How did she get here? What were those weird snake-dog creatures? Several other questions like these filled her head as she walked. Thankfully she seemed to be near the top of...where this is but she heard something from behind her. It was a growl that reminded her of a grimm but it was different in it's own little way. She spun around to be greeted by a big red beast that resembled a dog. Her glowing blue eyes locked on their target as the beast slowly approached. It knew to be on guard, she stalked Yang through the vale long enough to watch her take down some girros with little to no issue. Yang got into a fighting stance and spoke "So I'm fighting Clifford's killer cousin? Well I'll get what I can take!" (Also we shall refer to this odogaron as "Kim")

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yang_Xiao_Long

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Odogaro

"Kim" stalked Yang and watched her fight regular girros so it as an idea of how she fights. Fight takes place toward the top of the rotten vale so no effluvium.

Yang:

"Kim":

Incon:

She's comparable to Qrow who is equal to Raven who is stronger than Vernal who easily killed Weiss' Arma Gigas Summon which easily killed a Queen Lancer (RWBY) which was able to take an 18 ton attack with little damage

Dusty Raider said:
I meant as in how do I close it?
You can't from our Discussion Rules:

• Wiki members who are not a part of the staff should not attempt to close threads, as doing so will only result in that it is removed from public view instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back