• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Calculations Discussion Thread

I think the main issue is that (at least as far as I am aware) there is no good scene/frame of reference for the open area in the middle of the tent, and especially not a reference for the specific spot in the open area he, Kinger, and Gangle were at after he escaped either.

It's probably possible to get the pixel scaling of the first hall him and Pomni runs down, and away from the abstracted Kaufmo, but the layout of the tent (again as far as I'm aware) not having a layout yet, and us not being able to see much else of it atm really muddies things.
I tried to calc as I said, he was nowhere near the corridor so I accounted for that, that's the best I can do, the distance it's not 100% accurate but it's close to it, I wanted to avoid a long calc for a simple feat so I made it simpler and works fine imo.

I tried to calc as I said, he was nowhere near the corridor so I accounted for that, that's the best I can do, the distance it's not 100% accurate but it's close to it, I wanted to avoid a long calc for a simple feat so I made it simpler and works fine imo.
Interesting. Does seem close, at least using the corridor itself and timeframe. Tbh, I just learned about perception time levels just now with all this, so I think I may be too green to meaningfully know how to assess it beyond also thinking it seems close (Why isn't Reactions and Perceptions page with the rest of the Calculations pages?).

I have a question I want to know how fast is Warren’s speed feat in Lookism chapter 458 where he lands around 12 punches probably less then a second or maybe FTE but he is able to make 4 after images simultaneously but makes 14 after images during this small time frame how fast is that

I’m just assuming it’s between one second to faster then the eye can react
in this case just find the distance he moved which means you have to account for each of those position and that would be the result in m/s if you use 1s as timeframe which would be in the superhuman/subsonic range, if you want to use another timeframe you have to divide that distance you found by it, tho there isn't one, assuming it is wrong imo.

in this case just find the distance he moved which means you have to account for each of those position and that would be the result in m/s if you use 1s as timeframe which would be in the superhuman/subsonic range, if you want to use another timeframe you have to divide that distance you found by it, tho there isn't one, assuming it is wrong imo.
And how do you calculate making 14 after images during that time frame

And how do you calculate making 14 after images during that time frame
1) I'm iffy with them being after images

2) you don't calculate it that way, at best you can calc the distance between 2 after image and account for a perception blitz but you will hardly find subsonic this way that feat you proposed is not a speed so I wouldn't even bother in calculating it ngl.

Can lightning becomes an Ap?. Is there formula for it?
d8e6c850421fd11cdfe9aedc3fb2b5bd.jpg

Can lightning becomes an Ap?. Is there formula for it?
d8e6c850421fd11cdfe9aedc3fb2b5bd.jpg
The ap of lightning is approximately 1.6 billion Joules, so a natural lightning bolt would fall into level 8-C.

Now, if you want to calculate the AP, it depends on how much destruction a lightning bolt does or if there is more statements, because there are characters who can launch a lightning bolt that powerful.

g is irrelevant don't use it

you don't need 2 masses nor 2 heights

literally just do F = (mv^2)/r, where:
F is your force
m is the mass of the object that's going in a circle
v is how fast it's moving
r is the distance between the center of the circle and the object's CENTER OF MASS. i.e 1/2 the person's height + arm lenghs of the one spinning them and the one being spun

The object is the 2 persons being spun around, thus their masses should be used
then do that. i only saw one person, but my point remains the same - distance from the center of mass (i.e like... the halfway point between the two people's outstretched bodies, where they're connected) and the center of the circle they're spinning in

What kind of comprehensive destruction be when it comes to “splitting atoms”?
Mass-energy equivalence since fission and fusion are related to nuclear destruction.

Okay thanks.
Just so you know that the mass-equivalence equation isn't deemed as reliable on our site so you'll have to use something else other than E = √((mc^2)^2 + pc^2)

Yee I'm just dumb

so if for example speed of sound has moved x distince and something else moved x distance... How do I compare the speed of them in calculating?

Back