• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OH MY GOD! Joseph Joestar vs Garterbelt

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Joe my god
God my oh

In character, speed equalized, no prior knowledge or prep time, Part III Joseph. Who wins?

Joseph - 1

Garter - 1

Inconc - 0

Going to have to give this to garterbelt. With speed equalized Joseph doesn't have that muc going for him other than brilliant combat tactican, meanwhile garterbelt has the edge in AP and Durabilty, not to mention he has incredible Regenerationn which I don't know how Joseph would get around to stopping, not to mention he gets infinite ammunition from his Afro. Joseph's intelligence and skill will get him far but eventually garter will mow him down. As much as it pains me to say, Joseph loses this one.

Does Garterbelt really physically outclass Joseph Joestar? Keep in mind the latter has been able to tango with the high end MCB's. Is this Part 3 Joseph but with the same prowess he had with Hamon in Part 2? If so, I'd say he would win. Since Garterbelt can still be knocked out, Joseph utilising a bit of sendo overdrive to directly attack internal organs (inc brain) should do the trick.

Also, Hermit Purple is pretty useful as it can basically allow Joseph to summon a live GPS of sorts (refer back to when he was tracking down Mariah's location) which can give him a knowledge of things in the area that can aide him such as a plane or something. Also Joseph's tactical side is nothing to underestimate, he can pretty much predict what most beings (which I assume are smarter than Garterbelt) can do or say so accurately that it's borderline pre cognition (You're next line is! Is what I am refering to.)

Back