• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
deidara negs

anyways what is agreed on?
Says the guy who thought Kakuzu stomps Deidara SMH

I guess there's still some contention about the Madara/Onoki dura comparison. Damage and Rocker seem to disagree, while you and I are more on the fence overall.
On the other hand, I haven't seen much disagreement about the slap sending the Kage through Mokuton. But to be fair, it wasn't discussed much due to being somewhat overshadowed by the other topic.

Well unless we can calculate the amount of impact Ohnoki took from the second meteor then I think it’s unquantifiable although he was directly holding the first meteor and the second meteor hitting the first metoer while he is holding up means he indeed took a lot of the force not sure how anyone will calculate that
Secondly him being under the rumbles when the meteor fell is not as impressive as him tanking the original impact when the second meteor hit the first meteor although everyone is making it seems like a big deal the original impact has been absorbed by the second hitting the first and someone should calculate how much impact is taken if two large ass meteor are to fall from a thousand kilometers height.

And yeah agree on the mokuton feat that UchihaSlayer mentioned

Onoki isn’t directly under the 2nd meteor, which has all the force. He is under the 1st meteor, which already took most of the force
If you're wearing an armor directly on top of you, the area that someone punches is still gonna be hurt more than the part of you farther from the fist.
Non-argument. It was Kyubi Enhanced Lee, and the Kyubi cloaks have ridiculous, borderline illogical, feats across the board anyway.
Also mentally amped.
Yeah, that. It was Kyūbi Cloak Enhanced Gates Unleashed Lee.
We don't know that, since his pupils were visible.
I guess there's still some contention about the Madara/Onoki dura comparison. Damage and Rocker seem to disagree, while you and I are more on the fence overall.
On the other hand, I haven't seen much disagreement about the slap sending the Kage through Mokuton. But to be fair, it wasn't discussed much due to being somewhat overshadowed by the other topic.
Speaking of that, Mei was more hurt by the slap than Ohnoki despite having High 7-A+ durability (same with Gaara and Ay actually).
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/09ddcbd63a10e367134a45b698ef2d05/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-60---p176-%5BaKraa%5D.png

If you're wearing an armor directly on top of you, the area that someone punches is still gonna be hurt more than the part of you farther from the fist.
Armor doesn't spread out damage through kilometers
Speaking of that, Mei was more hurt by the slap than Ohnoki despite having High 7-A+ durability (same with Gaara and Ay actually).
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/09ddcbd63a10e367134a45b698ef2d05/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-60---p176-%5BaKraa%5D.png
Her grunting when others didn't isn't a sign of more pain

okay? maybe she's more sensitive to pain. maybe she took more damage. there's a lot of maybe's

you don't scale off of heavily injured people
But the fact that she even felt the attack when her durability is that high means Ohnoki's durability has to be somewhere in that league. Does it really make sense for Mei to be more durable than Ohnoki? She's consistently portrayed as the weakest Kage.

Wait... but isn't Mei getting her durability rating that high for being hit by the Susano'o in the first place?

Wait... but isn't Mei getting her durability rating that high for being hit by the Susano'o in the first place?
Yeah, pretty much her only straightforward durability feat is taking a punch from the Susano'o while tired. She was clearly hurt by it, but she wasn't seriously injured by it or anything, plus she was tired like I said.

Sounds like argument from incredulity ngl.
Argument from incredulity: What!? No, impossible, idc what u say that just can't be right.

Me: Ohnoki is portrayed as the strongest Kage throughout the fight and by Madara whereas Mei with feats like being the only one shown unable at all to stop a Susanoo (Gaara blocked, Tsunade slammed, Ay caught, Ohnoki heavied) is portrayed as the weakest. Not to mention the fact she was fatigued making the notion even less likely.

Ohnoki is portrayed as the strongest Kage throughout the fight and by Madara whereas Mei with feats like being the only one shown unable at all to stop a Susanoo (Gaara blocked, Tsunade slammed, Ay caught, Ohnoki heavied) is portrayed as the weakest. Not to mention the fact she was fatigued making the notion even less likely.
See, that actually makes some sense and isn’t just going “okay but does it really make sense for her to be more durable than him” without providing reasoning.

Choji wrestled the Juubi
Before he was able to like fight the gedo mazo with 7 bijjus inside it, so I'll not be surprised if amped choji is that strong. But, wresting a few hands of the jubi really is unqualifiable as the jubi is not super strong when it dosen't have a host.

Before he was able to like fight the gedo mazo with 7 bijjus inside it, so I'll not be surprised if amped choji is that strong. But, wresting a few hands of the jubi really is unqualifiable as the jubi is not super strong when it dosen't have a host.
the gedo mazo was washing him and his dad at the same time

You didn’t provide any reasoning when you said that the first time so-
Ah yes, every single post I make needs to be supplemented with thorough evidence and analyzation or else it's an argument from incredulity.
The Juubi on its own is still far stronger than Kurama.

Yeah. It does
No, it doesn't. It would be an argument from incredulity if I simply said I don't think Ohnoki should be weaker than Mei cause I said so, but I gave a reason in that Mei was portrayed as the weakest Kage. I just didn't elaborate on that. You can say it's a poorly formulated argument, but it's not an argument from incredulity.

So naruto amped Lee this much that he went from like below kisame to be strong enough go hurt madara, who like can fight naruto kcm2.
images

Back