• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes Discussion Thread

It'll prolly be a bit higher than that given Darrel should weigh a few hundred kilograms and their velocity is likely greater than 1% the speed of light (Well, maybe. Not sure. Would need the timeframe).
I was also wondering about the current feat we have for K.O.’s Class 5 rating. Some of the plaza members definitely have a larger weight than specified like I think Mega Football Baby has a high confirmed weight. Same with Mr. Gar and Mr. Logic.

I was also wondering about the current feat we have for K.O.’s Class 5 rating. Some of the plaza members definitely have a larger weight than specified like I think Mega Football Baby has a high confirmed weight. Same with Mr. Gar and Mr. Logic.
It would be hard to get the weight of each individual character tho due to how varied the cast is. I do think it should be higher because of Force though. All that was used was the mass of the pile. Not the force required to punch while carrying that much weight on his hand.

It would be hard to get the weight of each individual character tho due to how varied the cast is. I do think it should be higher because of Force though. All that was used was the mass of the pile. Not the force required to punch while carrying that much weight on his hand.
It would, but I agree that there's more we could possibly get out of it.

Also, could you finish the acceleration calc if it's not too much trouble? I think the universe just decided I wasn't built for math.

Also, could you finish the acceleration calc if it's not too much trouble? I think the universe just decided I wasn't built for math.
It's not hard to calc acceleration. But it is hard to get the clip and get the timeframe, lol. It's hard to explain it, but acceleration is how quickly something reaches top speed. For example, you can have a car that reaches Mach 1000 (343000 m/s) over the timespan of 2 hours. That would make their acceleration 343000/7200 = 47.638 m/s^2

Now say you have a car with a top speed of 10 m/s. But it takes 0.00000000001 seconds to reach that speed. That would make their acceleration 10/0.00000000001 = 1e+12 m/s^2

That means the slower car has an acceleration billions of times higher despite being thousands of times slower at top speed.

The acceleration of a throw only occurs while the object is IN your hand. Because once an object leaves your hand, you can no longer exert force on it, and thus, it can't become faster, and actually becomes slower over time. So to get acceleration, you get the timeframe in which they exerted force on the object to get acceleration.

Say it took 1 frame for them to leave Chip's hand. OK K.O. is animated at 24 fps (Noted in the ending them of the song. "24 connected pieces").

1/24 = 0.04166666666s

11,904,762/0.04166666666 = 285,714,288.046 m/s^2

285714288.046*70 = 20,000,000,163.2 Newtons or 2,039,432,442.58 kgf (Class G). This is lower than what you calculated, but to be fair, that's because you divided Joules by km when it's supposed to be by meters (Which is a common mistake).

The way I like to calc acceleration though is to use the time it would take the object moving at top speed to travel the distance the character's hand moved to exert the force. Since obviously these feats are slowed down to a speed we can perceive. Realistically we wouldn't be able to see Chip throw a man into space at relativistic speed. They'd be gone in an instant.

I can calc it if you want tho.

It's not hard to calc acceleration. But it is hard to get the clip and get the timeframe, lol. It's hard to explain it, but acceleration is how quickly something reaches top speed. For example, you can have a car that reaches Mach 1000 (343000 m/s) over the timespan of 2 hours. That would make their acceleration 343000/7200 = 47.638 m/s^2

Now say you have a car with a top speed of 10 m/s. But it takes 0.00000000001 seconds to reach that speed. That would make their acceleration 10/0.00000000001 = 1e+12 m/s^2

That means the slower car has an acceleration billions of times higher despite being thousands of times slower at top speed.

The acceleration of a throw only occurs while the object is IN your hand. Because once an object leaves your hand, you can no longer exert force on it, and thus, it can't become faster, and actually becomes slower over time. So to get acceleration, you get the timeframe in which they exerted force on the object to get acceleration.

Say it took 1 frame for them to leave Chip's hand. OK K.O. is animated at 24 fps (Noted in the ending them of the song. "24 connected pieces").

1/24 = 0.04166666666s

11,904,762/0.04166666666 = 285,714,288.046 m/s^2

285714288.046*70 = 20,000,000,163.2 Newtons or 2,039,432,442.58 kgf (Class G). This is lower than what you calculated, but to be fair, that's because you divided Joules by km when it's supposed to be by meters (Which is a common mistake).

The way I like to calc acceleration though is to use the time it would take the object moving at top speed to travel the distance the character's hand moved to exert the force. Since obviously these feats are slowed down to a speed we can perceive. Realistically we wouldn't be able to see Chip throw a man into space at relativistic speed. They'd be gone in an instant.

I can calc it if you want tho.
That’s alright, Class G is Class G.

But yeah, thank you for the explanation and, I’d prefer if you did it for the safest result. I’ll just have this to reference the next time I do one of these.

That’s alright, Class G is Class G.

But yeah, thank you for the explanation and, I’d prefer if you did it for the safest result. I’ll just have this to reference the next time I do one of these.
The last method I suggested would prolly actually be Class T tbh. Assuming their arm moved 1 meter before the guy lost contact with Chip's hand

1/11904762 = 8.39999993e-8s

11904762/8.39999993e-8 = 1.4172336e+14 m/s^2

1.4172336e+14*70 = 9.9206352e+15 Newtons (Class P)

I do think at bare minimum this method is applicable for deceleration since the object is already moving at that speed and it's slowed down to human perception levels. Perhaps for acceleration it might not be applicable.

Something that may potentially change scaling by a lot.

It's generally agreed upon that Cosma's moon feat wouldn't scale to the AP of the missiles.

But Venomous states here that P.O.I.N.T.'s weapons, defense, etc. are vastly superior to anything the villains have to offer. It's easy to stretch that and say that Cosma would be included without sufficient evidence. But the thing is, during the scene at the party where Boxman sends the missiles to P.O.I.N.T. HQ, not only is Cosma visibly sweating in fear and sighs in relief when it's (almost) a false alarm, but she is among the villains who are inconvenienced by the stray laser blast and the explosion it creates. What does this mean exactly? 5-A scaling for S2 Mr. Gar, Carol, Perfect K.O., Foxtail, Professor Venomous, and all others who scale to them.

Let's start a skill chain also while we're at it.

W.I.P.

Season 1
Shadowy Figure (Given that he was able to combat Perfect K.O. ) > K.O. using T.K.O.'s power (Beat Boxman Jr.) > Boxman Jr. (Was putting up a fight against T.K.O. though we never saw the outcome) = T.K.O. (Stomped Mr. Gar and Carol) > Carol (Should be more skilled than Mr. Gar) > Mr. Gar (Superior to Ernesto) > Dendy (Beat Ernesto) > Ernesto (stomped both Enid and Rad) > Enid (unparalleled skill scan + the fact that she would have won the Second First Date fight had she not lost her concentration) > Rad (Put up more of a fight against Enid than Elodie) > Elodie => Boxbots (Varies - Sometimes are one-shot by the team, and other times, they put up more of a fight) => K.O. (Is generally shown to be less skilled and weaker than the Boxbots but defeats them from time to time) > Lord Boxman

Season 2

Shadowy Figure > Perfect K.O. (Shadowy Figure was essentially just testing Perfect K.O. during their first bout) > Foxtail (She decided that she needed to depower the Plaza mech instead of outright beating it) >= End of Season Elodie (Foxtail considered her a worthy successor) > Dendy (Was handling Data Shannon better than K.O. did) > K.O. = Point Prep Arc Elodie = Enid = Rad => Boxbots (Including Ernesto, as they can all damage each other - Varies) (These characters are all capable of rivaling each other and scale skill-wise to K.O., who defeated Boxman Jr. in the past) > Carol (Is respected more by Foxtail than Mr. Gar ) > Mr. Gar > Chip Damage (The main cast were capable of beating and keeping up with him) > Lord Boxman

Season 3

T.K.O. (Betrayed Shadowy Venomous and beat him easily. Eventually beat Boxbot Prime) > Boxbots/Boxbot Prime (Together, they were able to fend off T.K.O. temporarily when Dendy could not. Shadowy Venomous showed fear at their display) > Turbo Rad = Turbo Enid (Put up a better fight against T.K.O. than Dendy) > Dendy (Could block an attack from T.K.O. while everyone else lived in fear of him, although she was overpowered soon after. Shadowy Venomous sent T.K.O. after Dendy instead of dealing with her himself) > Shadowy Venomous (An evolved version of Shadowy Figure and Venomous) > Shadowy Figure (Foxtail couldn't track him down and seemed to be afraid of him. He beat Turbo Fink and K.O. as well as Perfect K.O. who is superior to Foxtail) > Foxtail >= Elodie (As the acting leader of P.O.I.N.T., she should be superior to Venomous, who is afraid of messing with the group. Elodie can rival Enid) = Enid (Easily kicked off Fink while Rad and K.O. were having trouble with her) > Fink (Was beating K.O. and needed his friends' support to beat her) > K.O. = Rad (Rad and Enid put up a better fight against T.K.O. than anyone else on the plaza, though they were defeated nonetheless. K.O., Rad, and Enid all fight together as a team) > Venomous (He effortlessly dodged attacks from Carol. Has superior experience from his days as Laserblast) > Carol > Mr. Gar > Punching Judy (Rad stomped her. Was trained by Mr. Gar and though not on par with him, has displayed more combat experience than the reprogramed Chip Damage) > Chip Damage > Lord Boxman

Full Skill Chain

S3 T.K.O. > Boxbot Prime > Turbo Rad = Turbo Enid > S3 Dendy > Shadowy Venomous > Shadowy Figure > Perfect K.O. > Foxtail>=S3 Elodie = S3 Enid > S3 Fink > S3 K.O = S3 Rad > S2 Dendy > S2 K.O. = Point Prep Arc Elodie = S2 Enid = S2 Rad => S2 Boxbots (Including Ernesto - Varies) > Season 2 Chip Damage > Boxman Jr. = S1 T.K.O. > Venomous > Carol > Mr. Gar > S1 Dendy > Ernesto > S1 Enid > S1 Rad > S1 Elodie =>S1 Boxbots (Varies) => S1 K.O. > Punching Judy > S3 Chip Damage > Lord Boxman

Subject to change. I just made this on the spot.

Last edited:
Something that may potentially change scaling by a lot.

It's generally agreed upon that Cosma's moon feat wouldn't scale to the AP of the missiles.

But Venomous states here that P.O.I.N.T.'s weapons, defense, etc. are vastly superior to anything the villains have to offer. It's easy to stretch that and say that Cosma would be included without sufficient evidence. But the thing is, during the scene at the party where Boxman sends the missiles to P.O.I.N.T. HQ, not only is Cosma visibly sweating in fear and sighs in relief when it's (almost) a false alarm, but she is among the villains who are inconvenienced by the stray laser blast and the explosion it creates. What does this mean exactly? 5-A scaling for S2 Mr. Gar, Carol, Perfect K.O., Foxtail, Professor Venomous, and all others who scale to them.
By itself, I would just interpret the statement from Venomous meaning that their weapons/defenses are > the defenses and weapons the Villains have. I don't think the statement would include their weapons > Cosma since Cosma isn't a weapon or defense.

However, her getting nervous does have some merit. But I think you could argue it's via hax. They have a depowering ray after all, and Cosma doesn't have a resistance to such. So maybe it could work as a possibly rating.

Speaking of possibly, I think Cosma should have a likely or possibly Star level rating for scaring the sun after blowing a hole in the moon.

However, her getting nervous does have some merit. But I think you could argue it's via hax. They have a depowering ray after all, and Cosma doesn't have a resistance to such. So maybe it could work as a possibly rating.
This is true, but Foxtail doesn't reveal they have the depowering ray until the events of Dark Plaza.
Speaking of possibly, I think Cosma should have a likely or possibly Star level rating for scaring the sun after blowing a hole in the moon.
That does have some merit.

This is true, but Foxtail doesn't reveal they have the depowering ray until the events of Dark Plaza.
Didn't they have depowering rays for a long time? I recall depowering technology existing since before Carol and Gar retired from being Heroes. Though it was in the experimental phase IIRC. With Venomous' statement, it wouldn't be completely unsubstantiated to say Cosma has suspicion to believe they might have something that could threaten her such as the depowering ray. While I think a likely rating is fair, I think a flat rating might be pushing it.
That does have some merit.
Cosma's feat should be higher too tbh. Pretty sure the feat only accounts for destruction and not the KE of the chunks flying off. I imagine it could net Large Planet level, so I might recalc it.

Didn't they have depowering rays for a long time? I recall depowering technology existing since before Carol and Gar retired from being Heroes. Though it was in the experimental phase IIRC. With Venomous' statement, it wouldn't be completely unsubstantiated to say Cosma has suspicion to believe they might have something that could threaten her such as the depowering ray. While I think a likely rating is fair, I think a flat rating might be pushing it.
That was just Professor Venomous/Laserblast at the time's technology and Doctor Greyman happened to find it, and got his powers nulled because of it. Laserblast suggested that they use it on villains instead but this was rejected by the team, and nothing became of it until Foxtail's first demonstration on Mr. Gar in Dark Plaza.
Cosma's feat should be higher too tbh. Pretty sure the feat only accounts for destruction and not the KE of the chunks flying off. I imagine it could net Large Planet level, so I might recalc it.
Yeah, I was wondering about that myself.

Let's start a skill chain also while we're at it.

W.I.P.

Season 1
Shadowy Figure (Given that Perfect K.O. was not enough to beat Shadowy Figure in Season 2) > K.O. using T.K.O.'s power (Beat Boxman Jr.) > Boxman Jr. (Was putting up a fight against T.K.O. though we never saw the outcome) = T.K.O. (Stomped Mr. Gar and Carol) > Carol (Should be more skilled than Mr. Gar) > Mr. Gar (Superior to Ernesto) > Dendy (Beat Ernesto) > Ernesto (stomped both Enid and Rad) > Enid (unparalleled skill scan + the fact that she would have won the Second First Date fight had she not lost her concentration) > Rad (Put up more of a fight against Enid than Elodie) > Elodie => Boxbots (Varies - Sometimes are one-shot by the team, and other times, they put up more of a fight) => K.O. (Is generally shown to be less skilled and weaker than the Boxbots but defeats them from time to time) > Lord Boxman

Season 2

Shadowy Figure > Perfect K.O. (Shadowy Figure was essentially just testing Perfect K.O. during their first bout) > Foxtail (She decided that she needed to depower the Plaza mech instead of outright beating it) >= End of Season Elodie (Foxtail considered her a worthy successor) > Dendy (Was handling Data Shannon better than K.O. did) > K.O. = Point Prep Arc Elodie = Enid = Rad => Boxbots (Including Ernesto, as they can all damage each other - Varies) (These characters are all capable of rivaling each other and scale skill-wise to K.O., who defeated Boxman Jr. in the past) > Carol (Is respected more by Foxtail than Mr. Gar ) > Mr. Gar > Chip Damage (The main cast were capable of beating and keeping up with him) > Lord Boxman

Season 3

T.K.O. (Betrayed Shadowy Venomous and beat him easily. Eventually beat Boxbot Prime) > Boxbots/Boxbot Prime (Together, they were able to fend off T.K.O. temporarily when Dendy could not. Shadowy Venomous showed fear at their display) > Turbo Rad = Turbo Enid (Put up a better fight against T.K.O. than Dendy) > Dendy (Could block an attack from T.K.O. while everyone else lived in fear of him, although she was overpowered soon after. Shadowy Venomous sent T.K.O. after Dendy instead of dealing with her himself) > Shadowy Venomous (An evolved version of Shadowy Figure and Venomous) > Shadowy Figure (Foxtail couldn't track him down and seemed to be afraid of him. He beat Turbo Fink and K.O. as well as Perfect K.O. who is superior to Foxtail) > Foxtail >= Elodie (As the acting leader of P.O.I.N.T., she should be superior to Venomous, who is afraid of messing with the group. Elodie can rival Enid) = Enid (Easily kicked off Fink while Rad and K.O. were having trouble with her) > Fink (Was beating K.O. and needed his friends' support to beat her) > K.O. = Rad (Rad and Enid put up a better fight against T.K.O. than anyone else on the plaza, though they were defeated nonetheless. K.O., Rad, and Enid all fight together as a team) > Venomous (He effortlessly dodged attacks from Carol. Has superior experience from his days as Laserblast) > Carol > Mr. Gar > Punching Judy (Rad stomped her. Was trained by Mr. Gar and though not on par with him, has displayed more combat experience than the reprogramed Chip Damage) > Chip Damage > Lord Boxman

Full Skill Chain

S3 T.K.O. > Boxbot Prime > Turbo Rad = Turbo Enid > S3 Dendy > Shadowy Venomous > Shadowy Figure > Perfect K.O. > Foxtail>=S3 Elodie = S3 Enid > S3 Fink > S3 K.O = S3 Rad > S2 Dendy > S2 K.O. = Point Prep Arc Elodie = S2 Enid = S2 Rad => S2 Boxbots (Including Ernesto - Varies) > Season 2 Chip Damage > Boxman Jr. = S1 T.K.O. > Venomous > Carol > Mr. Gar > S1 Dendy > Ernesto > S1 Enid > S1 Rad > S1 Elodie =>S1 Boxbots (Varies) => S1 K.O. > Punching Judy > S3 Chip Damage > Lord Boxman

Subject to change. I just made this on the spot.
You should keep in mind, some of these people don't have skill advantages. They merely have statistic advantages that let them easily beat people who should be more skilled then them. Not to say I disagree with the list, but there's some here where I feel a stat gap is the reason someone is above here. Though now that I think about it, it probably would be nice to have a stat chain too.

You should keep in mind, some of these people don't have skill advantages. They merely have statistic advantages that let them easily beat people who should be more skilled then them. Not to say I disagree with the list, but there's some here where I feel a stat gap is the reason someone is above here. Though now that I think about it, it probably would be nice to have a stat chain too.
Was considering that when I was making it as well. That's why I'm also working on a stat chain so I can compare the two when making both complete. I'm fairly confident in where Enid sits and I think characters being skill-wise above characters like Carol and Punching Judy would do wonders for the verse. I'll have to also consider Red Action into this as well, since she and the Hue Troop should have some decent skill feats under their belts.

The Stat Chain

4-C - M.K.O. (Permanent fusion of Glorb-Infused T.K.O. and K.O.) > Glorb-Infused T.K.O. (Destroyed the sun) > Cosma (possibly higher - The sun was afraid of being destroyed by her)
5-A - Perfect K.O. (upscaling from T.K.O.) > Boxbot Prime (Was able to beat T.K.O.) > S3 T.K.O. (Left the world terrified of him. Beat Turbo Rad and Turbo Enid. Beat Dendy) > Turbo Rad and Turbo Enid (Put up a fight against S3 T.K.O.) > S3 Dendy (Blocked an attack from S3 T.K.O.) > Shadowy Venomous (Upscaling from Shadowy Figure) > Shadowy Figure (Put up a fight against an inexperienced Perfect K.O., and both Turbo Fink and S3 K.O at once.), > S3 Enid = Season 3 Elodie (Elodie and Enid are rivals. Enid was able to simply kick away Turbo Fink, who caused trouble for S3 K.O. and Rad) > Turbo Fink (Beat S3 K.O. Contributed to Shadowy Figure's defeat alongside K.O.) > S3 K.O. = S3 Rad = S3 Red Action (Both fight as a team together alongside Enid and face comparable foes. K.O. contributed to Shadowy Figure's defeat and took hits from him. Red Action was able to fight Rad) > Punching Judy (She was able to fight Rad in a tournament, though she lost) > Foxtail (Foxtail is afraid of Shadowy Figure) > Late Series Mr. Gar = Late Series Carol (They were able to destroy Foxtail's shield together) > Professor Venomous (Was able to take hits from Carol but was overpowered) > Late Series Lord Boxman (Survived a combined hit from Carol and K.O. alongside Venomous)
Low 7-B - Punching Judy (Was able to one-shot Big Bull Demon in a tournament, who could physically overpower K.O. and took the combined efforts of Rad and Enid to defeat) > Chip Damage (Was able to blast away Enid and Elodie) > S2 Dendy = S2 K.O. = Point Prep Arc Elodie = S2 Enid = S2 Rad => S2 Boxbots (Including Ernesto - Varies - All of them can reasonably fight each other)
7-C - K.O. channeling T.K.O.'s power (Beat Boxman Jr.) > Boxman Jr. (Put up an even fight against T.K.O.) = T.K.O. (Beat Dendy, Carol, Enid, Rad, and Mr. Gar) > Carol = Mr. Gar. (Portrayed as stronger than the rest of the cast, due to them being higher level heroes than them) > Dendy (Beat Ernesto who was stomping Enid and Rad) > Ernesto (Stomped Enid and Rad) > Enid (Is the most skilled out of the team and was beating Rad during her fight against him) > Rad (Put up a good fight against Enid) >= S1 Boxbots (Varies - Sometimes end up one-shotted, other times put up decent fights against the team) >= S1 K.O. (K.O. is generally portrayed as weaker than the bots, but is capable of taking them down from time to time) > S1 Lord Boxman (Generally portrayed as much weaker than the main cast)

Last edited:
Updated Enid's profile a bit. Really proud of her current intel section.

Yeah, looks good. I will note on the speed that Enid perceiving the Planet being flung is combat speed, not reaction speed. She was able to turn her head to watch it happen after all. She might even scale to her space bike since she was able to react to oncoming planet/stars and make sharp turns to avoid them from nearby.

Also, I'm going to have to disagree on one thing. I don't think Let's Play Heroes is canon since there are just way too many contradictions to canon.

You move fast. These all look good. I do have some minor suggestions though.
At long last. K.O.'s page. This was a bitch to make.

Season 1;
  1. K.O should have type 1 Multiple Selves since he has both himself and T.K.O inhabiting his mind.
  2. I think Rage Power works better than Awakened Power since K.O taps into T.K.O's power with extreme feelings of anger or emotional anguish.
Season 2:
1.I don't think the Attack Reflection is valid for base K.O. In the clip you linked, K.O. is deflecting a hockey puck with a punch. We don't give characters Attack Reflection for knocking away physical projectiles. A normal human could do that. Typically, the attack has to be something that a person couldn't normally swat away, like an energy projectile.
2.K.O. should get Fourth wall Awareness thanks to the episode "Your World Is An Illusion". The entire premise of tht episode is K.O learning that he's fictional.
3. K.O. should get Flight, Shapeshifting, and Elemental Intangibility thanks to K.O.'s Health Week.

Season 3:
  1. T.K.O should have Darkness Manipulation for reshaping Turbo Enid's Shadow Fist
  2. Also, a resistance to Ice Manipulation for breaking out of T. Enid's Ice Breath.

Updated Enid's profile a bit. Really proud of her current intel section.

Enid should have Elemental Intangibility. She can take the form of a shadow as a method of avoiding attacks.

Mr. Gar's profile.
I just wanted to bring up a noteworthy skill feat. Foxtail is a 35 time intergalactic wrestling champion and she describes Mr.Gar's skill in the ring as "unparalleled".

Also, this is completely unrelated to my last post but it's something that I thought was interesting. According to Ian, Lakewood Plaza turbo (the game, not the animated short) is semi-canon. i don't quite know what to make of this because I'm not quite sure what Semi canon means in this context.

The plaza's design and the character's designs are different from the show's which led me to be skeptical of it. but I would want to hear other people's opinions on the matter.

Last edited:
You move fast. These all look good. I do have some minor suggestions though.

Season 1;
  1. K.O should have type 1 Multiple Selves since he has both himself and T.K.O inhabiting his mind.
  2. I think Rage Power works better than Awakened Power since K.O taps into T.K.O's power with extreme feelings of anger or emotional anguish.
Agreed, though I was on the fence because Dendy specifically stated that his powers didn't come from anger, but rather helplessness.
Season 2:
1.I don't think the Attack Reflection is valid for base K.O. In the clip you linked, K.O. is deflecting a hockey puck with a punch. We don't give characters Attack Reflection for knocking away physical projectiles. A normal human could do that. Typically, the attack has to be something that a person couldn't normally swat away, like an energy projectile.
We have a bunch of characters that have Attack Reflection for reflecting stuff like bullets with their body. Since Raymond's attacks function like similar projectiles, I think this should be okay.
2.K.O. should get Fourth wall Awareness thanks to the episode "Your World Is An Illusion". The entire premise of tht episode is K.O learning that he's fictional.
Yeah, that's fair.
3. K.O. should get Flight, Shapeshifting, and Elemental Intangibility thanks to K.O.'s Health Week.
I knew there was more in that episode I forgot to cover.
I don't think this would apply specifically to T.K.O. because a common trait I've noticed (but forgor to cite) is Attack Reflection. I think in Turbo Fink's fight with K.O., she did something similar by corrupting K.O.'s power fists and turning it against him, under her control. T.K.O. did something similar here. He didn't copy Enid or can inherently replicate this power, he just used her attack against her in a form of AR.
  1. Also, a resistance to Ice Manipulation for breaking out of T. Enid's Ice Breath.
Oh true.
Thank you for reminding me. She did something similar in Final Exam, and I was gonna cite that but forgot.
Thank you for this info.

We have a bunch of characters that have Attack Reflection for reflecting stuff like bullets with their body. Since Raymond's attacks function like similar projectiles, I think this should be okay.
That's like saying that all baseball players have Attack Reflection since they can deflect baseballs with their bats. Any person could reflect a physical projectile as long as they have the strength to overpower the object's kinetic energy. If you threw a ball at me, and I knocked it away with my hand, I don't have attack reflection, I'm just strong enough to overpower it
I don't think this would apply specifically to T.K.O. because a common trait I've noticed (but forgor to cite) is Attack Reflection. I think in Turbo Fink's fight with K.O., she did something similar by corrupting K.O.'s power fists and turning it against him, under her control. T.K.O. did something similar here. He didn't copy Enid or can inherently replicate this power, he just used her attack against her in a form of AR.
Eh, fair, I could also see it being Attack Reflection

Last edited:
That's like saying that all baseball players have Attack Reflection since they can deflect baseballs with their bats. Any person could reflect a physical projectile as long as they have the strength to overpower the object's kinetic energy. If you threw a ball at me, and I knocked it away with my hand, I don't have attack reflection, I'm just strong enough
On second thought, yeah, you're probably right.

All changes have been made now.

Honestly, I'm just waiting on the Class P LS feat to be accepted. Then we should be basically good to go to make the CRT.

Honestly, I'm just waiting on the Class P LS feat to be accepted. Then we should be basically good to go to make the CRT.
I'd still wait a bit on a CRT since I still think some calcs need to be made, remade, and maybe the verse page itself could use a touch-up imo. Hasn't been updated since my last CRT from like around a year ago. Kinda empty and depressing.
At long last. K.O.'s page. This was a bitch to make.

I think it looks good, but it seems a bit confusing to navigate because of all the keys and tabbers. I think since T.K.O. usually just upscales a lot from Base, it doesn't need a separate key. I think keeping it in the same key and noting "Far higher in T.K.O." or something along those lines would make navigating keys easier. Separating K.O. by seasons is still valid though. The only time I think T.K.O. needs a separate key is when he becomes Glorb-Infused since he jumps up several tiers via an amp. And M.K.O./End of Series K.O.

As for the tabbers; Similar to the keys suggestion. I think the S1 and S3 T.K.O. should be a sub-tabber of S1 and S2 tabber listed before resistances. Takes up a lot less space and retains its accuracy since it's a form K.O. can access without outside help. And a minor thing; the tabbers where you wrote "All abilities of Base K.O." I'd recommend removing the bullet mark there. It's not really an ability, so it doesn't need to be bullet pointed I think (I've seen that on other profiles).

The only issue I see arising is listing T.K.O.'s resistances independently of Base K.O.'s. Fortunately, it's possible to create another layer of sub-tabber. The most notable example I recall is the Sonic profile. Well him and Eggman.

Will make the profile overall more compact and easy to navigate. Since to see Season 1 T.K.O.'s abilities, you just click on Season 1 K.O., and T.K.O. will be there in the subsection (You also won't need to label the T.K.O. keys S1 and S3 since it'll already be under K.O.'s Seasonal keys already).

I'd still wait a bit on a CRT since I still think some calcs need to be made, remade, and maybe the verse page itself could use a touch-up imo. Hasn't been updated since my last CRT from like around a year ago. Kinda empty and depressing.

I think it looks good, but it seems a bit confusing to navigate because of all the keys and tabbers. I think since T.K.O. usually just upscales a lot from Base, it doesn't need a separate key. I think keeping it in the same key and noting "Far higher in T.K.O." or something along those lines would make navigating keys easier. Separating K.O. by seasons is still valid though. The only time I think T.K.O. needs a separate key is when he becomes Glorb-Infused since he jumps up several tiers via an amp. And M.K.O./End of Series K.O.

As for the tabbers; Similar to the keys suggestion. I think the S1 and S3 T.K.O. should be a sub-tabber of S1 and S2 tabber listed before resistances. Takes up a lot less space and retains its accuracy since it's a form K.O. can access without outside help. And a minor thing; the tabbers where you wrote "All abilities of Base K.O." I'd recommend removing the bullet mark there. It's not really an ability, so it doesn't need to be bullet pointed I think (I've seen that on other profiles).

The only issue I see arising is listing T.K.O.'s resistances independently of Base K.O.'s. Fortunately, it's possible to create another layer of sub-tabber. The most notable example I recall is the Sonic profile. Well him and Eggman.

Will make the profile overall more compact and easy to navigate. Since to see Season 1 T.K.O.'s abilities, you just click on Season 1 K.O., and T.K.O. will be there in the subsection (You also won't need to label the T.K.O. keys S1 and S3 since it'll already be under K.O.'s Seasonal keys already).

This look ok?

Back