• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old Cocky Samurai's speed

As we can see in the following picture:

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3RwMW5kbC5wbmc=

Atomic Samurai REACTED (he even said a few words and moved his body before the laser could reach him) and then SLASHED an attack that was accepted as SOL speed.
With this said, his REACTION speed should SPEED OF LIGHT, and his attack speed will keep the same.
And this would be alot consistent with his attack speed.

*My proposal: SOL reaction speed (reacted to and slashed G5's laser), FTL attack speed ( much higher than his reaction speed + the current justification his speed already have)

Since we've been introduced to alot of fast characters (such as the ninjas fodders) recently, i don't think that this would be in anyway inconsistent with the verse current powerlevel.

this may affect our current scaling chain, but for now let's focus on AS so we can make it easier.

Last edited:
Black Sperm only tagged him by overwhelming and surrounding him
No.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3M1YmJpbC5wbmc=

There was only 3 tagging him, this is not enough to fight a sol character while you are mhs+, they definetely downscales, also there's the statement where he calls BS nimble which supports this, making him faster than G5's lasers which he called a fodder.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzVkcTllNS5wbmc=

With this said, his REACTION speed should SPEED OF LIGHT, and his attack speed will keep the same.
That's not how reaction speed works. You would need to find the distance between Samurai and the smoke cloud, which would get you Rel or Rel+.
this may affect our current scaling chain, but for now let's focus on AS so we can make it easier.
This just sounds like a stealth verse upgrade. If we're upgrading Samurai you should list those that would scale.
Yes. BS does not scale to AS's speed. He dodged one non-serious attack and never avoided a slash afterwards. He was dangerous to AS because he has virtually infinite bodies, not because he was actually able to avoid his attacks.

1- then you agree that his RS is lowballed and needs to be recalced.

2- not really a stealth upgrade, just wanted to make it less BIASED as possible. The upgrade does not need to be applied at the exact moment we finish this discussion, we can do with one step after another.

3- BS definetely does not scales to his ATTACK speed, but does scales above g5’s laser beam, which would make him as fast as Atomic’s REACTION speed. BS only gets outspeeded by his attack speed.

Yes. BS does not scale to AS's speed. He dodged one non-serious attack
another point, a non-serious Atomic’s slash is fast enough to cut a laser beam, so this is not an antifeat. And Bs even dodged from a blind spot.

so all we got do is to calc his reaction speed? master @Kachon123 did i already how much i love and worship yu?

even if BS was rel+ he would still get blitzed by AS’ attack speed, so there’s no inconsistency, what’s your response?

1- then you agree that his RS is lowballed and needs to be recalced.
It doesn't need a recalc, it would just need a calc in general.
not really a stealth upgrade, just wanted to make it less BIASED as possible. The upgrade does not need to be applied at the exact moment we finish this discussion, we can do with one step after another.
I'm not seeing how it isn't a stealth upgrade since that's what happened last time with the G5 laser.
BS definetely does not scales to his ATTACK speed, but does scales above g5’s laser beam,
It doesn't scale to either. Atomic Samurai could always react to him, he just couldn't deal with BS's swarm of bodies.
a non-serious Atomic’s slash is fast enough to cut a laser beam,
We don't know if that was non-series. He was lax, but for all we know that's his maximum effort speed.

It doesn't need a recalc, it would just need a calc in general.

I'm not seeing how it isn't a stealth upgrade since that's what happened last time with the G5 laser.

It doesn't scale to either. Atomic Samurai could always react to him, he just couldn't deal with BS's swarm of bodies.

We don't know if that was non-series. He was lax, but for all we know that's his maximum effort speed.
3 Black sperms are enough to tag him, and BS was fighting multiple class s at once. He wasnt ganging up on a single target like underground.
he would never hit AS if he was mhs.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3M1YmJpbC5wbmc=

3 Black sperms are enough to tag him, and BS was fighting multiple class s at that moment.
That's not proving your argument. Once again AS was surrounded by them as shown in the literal next panel and retaliated with an attack they were unable to dodge.
This isn't a feat for them.
he would never hit AS if he was mhs
They would, because AS's body speed is MHS+, he's just able to attack really fast but physically he's slower by a notable degree.

i dont want to do everything at once. Later i can create another crt with justifications for scalings if needed
it always ends up missing the original point when alot characters are in point

i dont want to do everything at once. Later i can create another crt with justifications for scalings if needed
it always ends up missing the original point when alot characters are in point
It doesn't since that's the point of a speed CRT. You upgrade Character A, which effects B who effects C, D and E. If you only focus on A and not the rest its just a stealth upgrade because you know that the other parts would be controversial.

That's not proving your argument. Once again AS was surrounded by them as shown in the literal next panel and retaliated with an attack they were unable to dodge.
This isn't a feat for them.

They would, because AS's body speed is MHS+, he's just able to attack really fast but physically he's slower by a notable degree.
if his reaction speed and his attack speed are rel and ftl respectively, theres no way he would get tagged like that, no matter what.
and obviously they got blitzed, they does not scales to his attack speed. The gap between one ftl and one mhs+ character is an absurd. Theres not clones enough to tag him.

they just downscales to his reaction speed.

It doesn't since that's the point of a speed CRT. You upgrade Character A, which effects B who effects C, D and E. If you only focus on A and not the rest its just a stealth upgrade because you know that the other parts would be controversial.
or maybe because i want to focus one thing?

if his reaction speed and his attack speed are rel and ftl respectively, theres no way he would get tagged like that, no matter what.
It would, because he can't physically move out of the way in time if he's surrounded on all sides. He's not Flashy Flash, he's hundreds of times slower than his attacking speed.
or maybe because i want to focus one thing?
I don't see it.

Anyways I'm vaguely alright with adding Rel to him once that's accepted, otherwise no one scales to this.

he doesnt need to move, bro. If his reaction speed speed is rel, all of those BS woul get instantly statued and would never reach him before getting cutted considering that his attack is even faster, theres just no logic in a mhs+ tagging a character 4 tiers faster that easily, this is just not enough.
It would, because he can't physically move out of the way in time if he's surrounded on all sides. He's not Flashy Flash, he's hundreds of times slower than his attacking speed.

I don't see it.

Anyways I'm vaguely alright with adding Rel to him once that's accepted, otherwise no one scales to this.

If his reaction speed speed is rel, all of those BS woul get instantly statued
That's not how reaction speed works. Reaction speed is just your ability to process a single thing happening. It doesn't mean you have an operating and reflex speed of Rel, which is combat/general speed.

BS would not be statued, however it does mean whenever AS decided to dodge or attack it would likely succeed and that's reflected in the material, with BS only ever hitting AS because he overwhelms him with bodies which is exactly why Psykos directed BS to fight AS.

i dont really agree that clones would be able to fullfill a gap of 4 tiers. Honestly.
For me the best choice is to downscale bs to his reaction speed.

Back