• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Combatant 1
8fffe69588bdcdb1a32f700faa55631b.jpg

Combatant 2
intro-1572366736.jpg

The Taris Upper City from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Rules

• Both the 4B versions of the characters.
  • Speed equalised.
  • Random encounter so no prep.
  • Win by any means.
  • Both are in character.

Batman seems more skilled and in possession of more hax and better weapons.
Also, isn't he immune to conventional physical attacks from comparable beings? Logan's claws aren't made of divine metal.

Batman seems more skilled and in possession of more hax and better weapons.
Also, isn't he immune to conventional physical attacks from comparable beings? Logan's claws aren't made of divine metal.
Immune is a strong word as Batman and Joker were doing damage to him.

See here.

So it may be a NLF, I see.

Anyway, as being equal to normal Batman, this other may be more skilled than Logan and looking at their stats it seems even more durable, even though it shouldn't matter that much, since Adamantium claws shred him regardless.

I also don't know how Joker Venom and corrupting Batarangs work or how in character they are, but they seem a really good way to get past Logan's regen and BWL's intelligence and skill should be enough to keep up in combat.

Overall, I vote for the Batman Who Laughs

Last edited:
Back