• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega Flowey vs Giygas, but with a twist

Ok, just please pay attention and realize that this is FUN AND GAME BOARD, not an actual battle. Thank you for reading this- DaBigP

Ok, you might be saying "lol, Omega Flowey stamps" but we are not using Low 2-C Giygas, instead, we are using Mother Cognitive dissonance Giygas (Where I'm pretty sure he would land to at least 2-C, especially with the whole Paradox and many endings, one of which nullifying the Apple of enlightment (a machine that predicts the future) and in result of that ending, causing a time crash.) Here's the final boss, a bit of a spoiler but here: https://youtu.be/fp4fwe13_Oo (edit: He is probably just Low 2-C, idk, but lets just see where it goes, feel free to correct me on this etc, etc. I haven't really played the game, but seen gameplay Videos of it.)

Round 1: Mother Cognitive dissonance Giygas vs Omega Flowey

Round 2: Wanked Giygas vs Omega Flowey (pretend Giygas has a 2-C rating, also I'm giving Giygas Timeline erasure via this: https://youtu.be/tyhKfJu6okU and Low godly Regenerationn, since Omniverse battle field said so, again this is WANKED Giygas)

Round 3: (probably a stahmp, lol) Low 2-C Giygas vs Omega Flowey

Alright, have fun. Oh yeah, Speed is equalized.

Round 1: Good battle but Flowey still wins via spamming save and load.

Round 2: Inconclusive or Giygas wins, Flowey would keep creating new save files and Giygas would keep erasing them, POSSIBLY (Altough unlikely) Giygas could erase all the save files at the same time and kill Flowey before he has a chance of creating another one.

Round 3: Surprisingly enough, i don't think this would be a stomp. Flowey clearly has a much higher AP than Giygas and most of Giygas' abilities would be kinda useless. But Giygas is faster and since Omega Flowey isn't non-corporeal Giygas' attack reflection and status effect inducement could put him in serious trouble. Altough Flowey would most likely win (Mid-High Difficulty) via save/load spamming.

Honestly, in my opinion.

I think Giygas would manipulate the minds of the human souls in Omega Flowey, making them an ally (since they have the infulence of Giygas) to Giygas, and an enemy to Flowey, and possibly merge with him too, making Giygas more powerful.

Edit: Void Manipulation could possibly kill the Flower before the match even begins since Flowey has no resistance (remember,that Paula call for help, which was SPECIFICALLY going towards the player, was erased by Giygas.)

Back