• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega Ridley vs. Frieza (No Golden form)

Phazon mutations are basically just temporary increases caused by the body's reaction to the alien substance. Phazon does seem to attempt to look for hosts, but seems unable to find one without outside help due to how it inadvertently destroys the body. The Space Pirates are basically just able to successfully merge the host with the Phazon, at the cost of what the host once was...and the fact that an imbalance in the substance could still result in their death.

There's also the explanation of it being sci-fi and them just not caring enough about actual science.

Then that makes more sense. It basically reverses the effects and instead improves upon the hosts condition giving them amplified physical traits and a dangerous power.

Oh yes, because I didn't answer the question on the pretense that it was Namek Freeza, unlike the person who created it who didn't specify which Freeza. My bad.

Davy0 said:
Oh yes, because I didn't answer the question on the pretense that it was Namek Freeza, unlike the person who created it who didn't specify which Freeza. My bad.
Except I did in the very title...?

Huh... No Golden Form... so "F" Freeza is tied to his golden form... when it's actually more impressive that his base form gained such power in the first place, is that what you're saying? I sure as heck didn't see any Resurrection of F, if I was a logical person I would have considered that all you were saying is that he can't use his Golden Form, it has nothing to do with his base in F which is capable of fighting Beyond God Goku. Hm... (scratches chin)

Davy0 said:
Huh... No Golden Form... so "F" Freeza is tied to his golden form... when it's actually more impressive that his base form gained such power in the first place, is that what you're saying? I sure as heck didn't see any Resurrection of F, if I was a logical person I would have considered that all you were saying is that he can't use his Golden Form, it has nothing to do with his base in F which is capable of fighting Beyond God Goku. Hm... (scratches chin)
Alright, calm down.

It's Namek Frieza, there.

Back