• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega Rugal vs The Black Knight (Fire Emblem) [Completed]

cdff945c954f6391a7b051f25db63d55.jpg
Frgr2leWIAMF26x.jpg

Another day, another opportunity to indirectly promote media I like through versus threads. Oh right, also these two beat the shit of the protagonists' dads and refuse to stay dead.

Fight begins 5 meters apart on the main island in the End Dimension
As mentioned in the title, Rugal is in his Omega form.
Zelgius is in his Radiant Dawn key.
Speed equalized

Prohibido jugar con Rugal (>5 Megatons):
Tis only a Scratch (1.39 Megatons):
Inconclusive: 7 (Stillwinston, Peppersalt, SoulofCinder, MarioGoods, GlaceonGame, Tonygameman, noninho)

Battle Theme

Last edited:
Oh right, before anyone asks, Rugal’s power mimicry isn’t that good. He was actually going to have the ability to use specials from characters he had beaten in KoF 94, but hardware limitations got in the way, and SNK never put in the effort since.

Edit: Oh right, also Nihil won't stop Rugal's attacks. It's mostly for skills, which are more or less passive abilities.

Last edited:
I guess I didn’t notice that either, but it’s probably easy to rectify with just setting up the scenario with Zelgius in his red armor instead

Alrighty I'll assume Invul isn't a thing here, Rugal does hold a significant AP advantage there being greater than 5 megatons. What skill feats can we get for BK?

There is a gap, but it should be noted that Zelgius massively upscales from 1.39 megatons and could still win with Eclipse regardless

Well idk for BK but for Rugal he's skilled enough to feasibly 1v3 entire teams comprised of the world's greatest martial artists who come from a wide range of different backgrounds with powersets and some have decades of combat experience like Heidern and Takuma and the former was stomped off screen by Rugal iirc.

Well I guess looking it over I'll vote Incon here.

Rugal has far higher AP even if BK vastly upscales, as iirc O Rugal is stronger than his base self who scales to Goenitz being able to casually create the feat. Plus both have equal LS and Rugal will be able to do his grapple attacks like Gigantic Pressure in this regard and slam BK around. Skill wise I've discussed what Rugal compares to, I'll assume BK is comparable in this regard.

Meanwhile BK can end the fight with a well placed Eclipse strike and can null Rugal's usual projectiles and energy attacks, forcing him to limit his options a bit.

Back