• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega Shenron Vs Agumon (Taichi Yagami)

The Dramon Killers are gonna have a field day there. I vote WarGreymon simply due to the Dramon Killers.

Aren't galaxy-sized black holes 4-B?

But yeah, WG for reasons above

Edit: 4-A actually

I mean, any galaxy-sized black hole can swallow the Milky Way. But it probably count as 3-C by virtue of size i guess

They are as confusing in VS debating as they are in real life

As others have said, WarGreymon was quite literally built to take down draconic enemies thanks to the Dramon Killers. He's also more willing to put down and kill enemies so I think he might have the win here.

Am I reading the right page? Because the lack of hax makes it that I really doubt he can take on Omega Shenron, especially considering he has no way to bypass Shenron's regen, and Shenron can use his Ice Manipulation and massive range advantage to keep him from even touching him.

Also, I don't quite understand the reasoning behind most of this, being built to defeat draconic enemies doesn't give him an automatic advantage against Shenron, especially ability wise.

@SD

I'm pretty sure Omega Shenron doesn't use his ice powers in-character. By that I mean he's never used them ever.

Even so, the rest still applies (Of course there is the fact that he never needed it / the guy he fought was too fast for him to begin with)

@Dragon and he tanked the freezing effects I presume. Still pointing out everything else.

"Massive Range"

In-Character will he do that?

"Regen"

You actually have a point there. Probably the only point you have honestly.

"Also, I don't quite understand the reasoning behind most of this, being built to defeat draconic enemies doesn't give him an automatic advantage against Shenron, especially ability wise."

It does when your Draconic enemies are also on your level and stronger. And just because he has a ton of abilities mean nothing considering most of what he has is nothing new to WarGreymon whose fought waaaay more haxed fighters. So number of abilities really won't help here.

That's true he probably won't abuse all of it. I think he has abused a few hundreds of meters of range once or twice tho, which is more than enough. This is probably your only useful point, but it's not a good one.

Congrats, those haxxed fighters mean literally nothing here though, as they have hax that doesn't matter here.

"Congrats, those haxxed fighters mean literally nothing here though, as they have hax that doesn't matter here."

You realize my point was that having abilities wouldn't matter here that much right since he has experience dealing with fighters with tons more abilities than him right?

"That's true he probably won't abuse all of it. I think he has abused a few hundreds of meters of range once or twice tho, which is more than enough. This is probably your only useful point, but it's not a good one."

He has?

It has to be astronomical, to the point where a basic attack will atomize them. Like how Goku would subatomize Kaguya regardless of her regen with a Kamehameha

Or on the opposite side of the spectrum, the Regenerationn could be stamina based, so wearing them out negates their regen. Like I'm trying to do with Hiei (how he regenerated his whole body while at his peak but a worn-out Hiei nearly died to being bisected) I don't know what Omega's is like, so I'm beat.

So if WarGreymon hits him hard enough(In which he will, especially with the Dramon Killers) he will cause him to lose the Dragon Balls in which will get rid of his regen.

But it really doesn't. Superman, for example, has fought against people with countless abilities. But make him fight a guy with one, useful ability, and there is a possibility he might lose. Say A has Void Manipulation but B has fought against countless abilities, does that mean B is gonna be able to win?

Hundreds of meters is not much of a distance, heck 150 meters is about a 40 story building.

During the fight with Goku and Vegeta for example, he generally hit them far away from him whenever they even got close, hence why most of the city was destroyed. So it won't be like he will he be forced to regurgitate the balls.

As for the regen, syn shenron also has it @Ever.

Never once said that gave him the win. I said he has experience with fighting people who have multiple abilities. Nothing more.

@SD

I'm pretty sure Omega Shenron gets his regen from Rage Shenron, hence why when he's reduced to specks, they're pink.

"During the fight with Goku and Vegeta for example, he generally hit them far away from him whenever they even got close, hence why most of the city was destroyed. So it won't be like he will he be forced to regurgitate the balls."

Except, unlike them WGM won't easily be kicked away. And WarGreymon's Brave Shield will easily deflect ranged attacks long enough for him to get close.

@Ever when he uses the other abilities does he also change colors? And even then, like I said, Rage is electricity, not regen.

@Dragon Ah I see, in which case the battle becomes hand to hand, in which Omega's regen, should once again, give him the win.

@Real Cal against the regen Omega is packing? Not at all, it would take much more.

Does Omega Shenron even use the other abilities of the Shadow Dragons? Like, seriously, does he? I can't remember.

Ye, he used the electricity manipulation for example against Vegeta.

That reminds me, Omega also blinded Goku one point in the fight, what's to say he won't do it again?

"@Ever when he uses the other abilities does he also change colors? And even then, like I said, Rage is electricity, not regen."

Has he ever used regen as Syn Shenron?

"Ah I see, in which case the battle becomes hand to hand, in which Omega's regen, should once again, give him the win."

Not if he reverts back to Syn. Something I am 100% sure WarGreymon can do, especially with Dramon Killers. When it comes to up close combat WarGreymon has an edge in AP and has the Dramon Killers.

Didn't he claw him in his eyes? If so that won't work on WarGreymon who has that Chrome Digizoid Armor over his head.

@Dragon

Nah, he never needed to.

Although my question is, why does everyone say he can simply punch the dragon balls out? He is, as far as I'm aware the same tier as him so where does this come from?

Back