• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omegamon vs Harle

He loses something in Cyber Sleuth? Thought it was the same since his AP description kinda says that. Well, changed to Omegamon X then.

Omegamon base lacks Infinite Stamina, Precog and All Delete and Existence Erasure with every sword swing.

Hmm. Harle has a lot of versatility. However, Omegamon X has the auto precog and not only that, in character will go for a slash with his Grey Sword in which will erase Harle on the spot, or using All Delete on the spot, like he did to DexDorugoramon and Yggdrassil.

Harle kinda has resistance to Erasure like everyone else in Cross (by virtue of not being punched out of existence by whatever), it's just that I didn't bother to add it when she already has the attack part.

Harle is not non-existent as far as I'm aware since she was created after the whole integration thing. She does resist Erasure, tho.

But was it on the level that could defend from the All Delete that nearly killed Yggdrassil if it wasn't for his Regen? Or the existence Erasure that erases literally everything.

Resistance-wise she shouldn't be behind people who fought the TD. That means resistance >>>>> Frozen Flame Erasure, at least.

Meaning enough to trade blows with Endgame Serge without being erased on the spot, unless he goes Chrono Cross in which case, yeah.

@Dragon I'm not saying she nopes it all as much as I'm saying she isn't getting erased by any sword Attack as in here: "However, Omegamon X has the auto precog and not only that, in character will go for a slash with his Grey Sword in which will erase Harle on the spot, or using All Delete on the spot, like he did t"

All Delete would probably work.

While just slashing her a few times and expecting her to be erased is another matter altogether.

BFR...on the Royal Knights?....On Omegamon who literally cut through dimensions. Who also resist BFR iirc?

BFR in question kinda worked on Serge pre obtaining Chrono Cross. Same Serge who could usually cross dimensions... So it's a possibility.

I kinda gave my vote for Omegamon via Precog, Infinite Stamina and All Delete and All Delete slashes.

Because Dragon is my eternal rival...

Harley via BFR to the 2nd dimension, or sealing his powers via SealAll, most notably AllDelete.

TL;DR, dog...I mean clown via hax

Funny how SealAll is kind of a customized Grau Larm.

Omegamon: 1 (Dragonmasterxyz)

Harle: 1 (The real cal howard)

Inconclusive:

What if Omegamon All Deletes beforehand, considering he will see all she will do and react accordingly. And Omegamon X is known for opening with All Delete more times than not.

Good. You can stay.

Omegamon: 2 (Dragonmasterxyz, ZeedMillenniummon89)

Harle: 1 (The real cal howard)

Inconclusive:

Range here depends on whether the All Delete is indeed Multiversal in how far it reaches, since otherwise Harle kinda would do what she likes to do and just warp away via Cross Dimensional teleportation.

Wait, I just thought of it. SealAll would only seal the move Omegamon chooses to use his sword strikes have All Delete with them as a natural property.

Back