• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omegamon X vs. Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This considers the feats of Cyber Sleuth? (The Royal Knights Cyber Sleuth and Decode apparently are the same and in Decode the Omegamon X appears)

So ok, well ... I do not see many ways to Omegamon X win, his only chance would be to use the "Delete All" with his Omega inforce, but it would be very difficult to hit the Arceus because of the speed (The only feat of "speed" in X period would be traveling between the New Digital World terminals).

Arceus won by speed.

FictionalBlade101 said:
Isnt Delete All an NLF?
No because it erases the existence of anything it hits. But due to Arceus's overall better stats, I'll have to give it to him.

All Delete should one shot anything with Universe level+ or less durability due to the nature of the attack...BUT Arceus has better hax and is way faster. I think he takes it fairly handily.

Well weakened arceus is only universe+ due to the lack of feats,he basically slapped palkia,dialga and giratina into submission all of whom are Atleast universe+ .full power arceus is atleast multiuniversal

Penguinkingpin said:
Arceus, faster and has better hax.
Well... the main thing Arceus has over him is a significant AP advantage and infinitely higher speed.

Arceus's hax won't be doing much to Alphamon since he's faced foes with such abilities before and resisted all of them.

Ultimately, Arceus will win, but not because of hax.

Reppuzan said:
FictionalBlade101 said:
Isnt Delete All an NLF?
No because it erases the existence of anything it hits. But due to Arceus's overall better stats, I'll have to give it to him.
So if it were to hit ppl like Elder God Demonbane, Beyonder, Living Trubinal, Gurren Lagann, or TOAA for that matter it would kill them? As long as it can touch something, even if that something>>>>>>>>>the one who uses the All Delete technique, it would still kill them?

Now you're being ridiculous. They're several dimensions above him so he wouldn't be able to reach them obviously.

You're taking what I said out of context. It WILL one hit kill anyone without resistance to Conceptual Hax due to the nature of its existence. It erases anything the blade touches. Omnimon will obviously lose against Tier 1s, but since Alphamon and Arceus are within the same range there's no reason why it wouldn't work.

Again i have mention it before i will mention it again,arceus is 2c ooooooonly because of the lack of feats,arceus created the concept of time and space by creation palkia and dialga,and the antimatter universe in the form of giratina,and then took their universal space-time and antimatter manipulation attacks without a scratch,and slapped them three together and the creation trio are each 2c just by themselves in their sealed forms.Nope,"Delete All" is NOT going to work,this is a mismatch,someone close this thread.

@KazarianFahs

You clearly don't understand the meaning of "existence erasure". It simply ignores durability. Once it hits, the person's existence just vanishes. No amount of durability except by being a full dimensional tier above will protect you from that.

I agree it's a mismatch due to the speed gap, but otherwise Omnimon X should have no problems taking down Arceus.

Again,yes i do,but really "delete all" is just a fancy term for 4d erasure,for a being like arceus who's at the very least 5d,possibly higher,nope,it isn't going to work,unless it has actually displayed the ability to kill beings who exist outside our normal 3 dimensional space and temporal dimension

Uh... you do realize that 5-D is 2-A, right?

He's going to be treated as 2-C until there's concrete proof that he's 2-A. Your fanciful headcanon doesn't work here.

Arceus kill beings who exist outside our normal 3 dimensional space and temporal dimension will not make it 5D, it will continue to be 4D until it shows that it is literally endless times up Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. And of course, the royal knights show also beyond the conventional space-time as we see in Chronicle,they exist casually in the world of Yggdrasil that shows beyond all three terminals that are literally the past (Ulud), present (Versandi) and future (Ulud) (and yes, they are literally the past, present and future, not just a representation because of their physical characteristics of its ecosystems, the Chronicle book mentions that to move between terminals you must go beyond the time)

>5D Arceus.

Brings back memories but Arceus isn't 5D in any shape or form. The temporal and spatial dimensions of the multiverse are realms, not actually dimensions.

Further, the All Delete is nothing special. Every tier 2 character wipes things out of existence. Arceus himself has similar hax.

Not going to argue that All Delete is anything special, but it can and will affect Arceus if it hits.

On the other hand, Omnimon X has a history of resisting such hax (such as defeating Yggdrasil and resisting the attacks of Dexmon).

However, as I've said before, Arceus still wins due to the AP difference and the infinitely large speed gap.

All Delete is your run of the mill existence erasure ability. Any impediment the blade touches has its existence erased, including armor, shields, and forcefields.

The arceus protection is because of their plates that protect the attacks of the types they make it immune, not all types of attacks has an opposite type that is immune to this and the "All Delete" would have to be of a type it has an immunity.

Executor N0 said:
The arceus protection is because of their plates that protect the attacks of the types they make it immune, not all types of attacks has an opposite type that is immune to this and the "All Delete" would have to be of a type it has an immunity.
Whoops. Duplicate. I didn't even notice this. Arceus forcefield is in no way related to its plates.

That's why i said that it would be an NLF because it depends on IF it hits. U cant just assume that it can kill anything as long as the attack touches its target. Those examples I put up there are to show that All Delete cant just kill anything it has a limit to what it can kill unless im being mistaken about something

Besides, even if Arceus gets hit by the attack, you do realize Arceus existed in nothingness/non exsistence right? A being who can live in and out of existence is sure to laugh at an existence erasing technique

FictionalBlade101 said:
Besides, even if Arceus gets hit by the attack, you do realize Arceus existed in nothingness/non exsistence right? A being who can live in and out of existence is sure to laugh at an existence erasing technique
You still have no idea how existence erasure works. Essentially, All Delete can potentially delete the entire universe they're fighting in and restructure it at his will (unless it's considered that it was Yggdrasil's death that caused the universal reset rather than Omnimon X himself). What is confirmed is that whatever Omnimon X's blade touches is erased, meaning that the concept of Arceus will no longer exist. It's not returning him to a plane of nothingness, it's reducing Arceus to nothingness.

Reppuzan said:
FictionalBlade101 said:
You still have no idea how existence erasure works. Essentially, All Delete can potentially delete the entire universe they're fighting in and restructure it at his will (unless it's considered that it was Yggdrasil's death that caused the universal reset rather than Omnimon X himself). What is confirmed is that whatever Omnimon X's blade touches is erased, meaning that the concept of Arceus will no longer exist. It's not returning him to a plane of nothingness, it's reducing Arceus to nothingness.
But thats what im currently arguing. How is a being who was literally born from nothingnes RETURNED to nothingness? The only thing this technique would do is ban Arceus out of existence and place him in non existence where 0 concepts exist at all. Unless u think All Delete can erase a being while in nothingness, like return it to nothing, still exists in nothingness and then tries to further delete it (Which make no sense), i dont see how this will actually kill Arceus

So? The human soul is born from nothingness. It doesn't mean we can't be returned to nothingness.

Please explain to me how existence erasure is a NLF. Unless a character has explicit resistance to it in the story or is on a higher dimensional tier, then it works.

Because it's assuming that it will erase the entire existence of anyone or anything that it touches. We wouldnt say that it could work on beings who are stronger than the one who releases that technique right? Or even mutiversal lvl beings? I agree that it will work on beings who are near the same power as the user or weaker and have no resistance to All Delete but what i dont agree is that it can just erase ANY being no matter how powerful they are.

Also, using real world logic in this is not a good idea and a soul being born from nothingness??

But they're in the same tier range. It's not like Arceus is a full tier above. They're both 2-C.

I'm not even using Real World logic, this is basic conjecture.

Both may be in the same tier but as far as resistance goes, How is Arceus even able to BE killed? The technique All Delete is supposed to completely erase their essence and being from existence. How exactly would that fair against beings who are specifically able to exist in either existence or non existence? The technique wouldnt be able to erase anyting farther than that.

Arceus can exist in non-existence, but that doesn't mean he can be rendered non existent himself.

Words can be written on a page and are thus surrounded by non-existent words. It doesn't mean they can't be erased.

You have yet to give me evidence that he is immune to being erased from existence. He was around before there was time or space sure, but he has not demonstrated any form of conceptual resistance nor is he a full dimensional tier above him. As a result, existence erasure works on him, end of story.

Reppuzan said:
Arceus can exist in non-existence, but that doesn't mean he can be rendered non existent himself.
Words can be written on a page and are thus surrounded by non-existent words. It doesn't mean they can't be erased.
These examples have nothing to do with each other. Words being written on a page is nothing compared to exsisting in non exsitence. Words being written are being PUT into the very pages themselves by someone else, thus they were never existent until someone created those very words.

Arceus has never been stated or confirmed to have been created by anything before making the pokemonverse. As a matter of fact, if your abe to exist in a place where nothing period exists, then that should classify you as non exsistent already. The only way you could be rendered non existent is if you are already IN existence and then placed outside of it. If your placed into non existence and still live, what more could be erased? Its not like you can erase nothingness anymore then what it already is

But Arceus is not nothingness. He is an object, an entity that can have its existence removed. He was present when there was nothingness, but there is nothing saying that he can't be destroyed.

What proves that? He has never faced anything that could even be deadly to him except a PIS meteor. Its the fact that he was present outside of exisistence should place him as non existent. Anything that isnt inside exisistence anymore should no longer be classified as exisistent

So let me get this straight. By your logic, every creator character is immune to conceptual manipulation.

Read Arceus's page.

Notice how it doesn't say "Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation"? It's because he doesn't have it. He has not shown resistance to existence elimination and thus does not have it.

Then please provide textual evidence that he exists and does not exist at the same time. You still have yet to prove that to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back