• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OMFG SUPER ULTRA MEGA JUUBI AWESOME UPGRADE FOR THE NARUTO VERSE #POGCHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your forehead lead your face astray.
FACEBOOK-1200x900px_TEMPLATE_POD-1024x768.jpg

*Insert people telling the calc is wrong and I shouldn’t have agreed to it 😒
What the ****, Mitch. I thought you were better than this but NOOOOO, you just had to up and go become a Naruto wanker too, unbelievable. You know this calc is a load of bullcorn, you're just agreeing 'cause of bias. Literally Satan.

know squat about naruto but if a cgm is fine with it then uhh i agree ig

We should force them to breed with Dragon Ball fans to create the ultimate illiterate being.
Have attempted this before and it creates a being so illiterate it doesn't even know how to breathe, thus, dying before it has the chance to procreate.
Liger type of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back