• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hit or miss (Ghiaccio)
Hit or miss (Ghiaccio)

Melone: I bet she dosn't kiss ya.

[Steve's photo deleted because good god what was I thinking]
Oh God Oh ****

It seemed better in my head.

Speed Equal, Mid-game key of Player used, Both have a very basic idea of each other's abilities

Fight starts on opposite sides of an empty Rialto Bridge in Venezia.

Steven't :

It's Venezia AAAAAAAAA: 1 (GyroNutz)

Last edited:
Well, I mean he has potions, some summons via golems, and some other stuff.

Should I still count your vote though?

Idk, I feel like Ghiaccio's freeze armour thing will protect him from splash potions and most of Steve's offensive arsenal. Maybe pouring lava on him could work?

Yeah, you can count that as a vote

If that's true then Glaceon is due an upgrade Ghiaccio would cause a LOT more damage than just freezing air. Anyone in a pretty big radius from the frozen air would freeze up.

Also Minecraft lava has feats which makes it a lot hotter than normal lava.

The aforementioned frost walker feat + being able to make short work of mobs that no-sell nether heat.

Not sure how much this matters since its way more likely that Ghiaccio freezes first

The arena gives Ghiaccio a huge advantage, Steve can't really do anything to Ghiaccio, he could just enter the water if Steve attempts to use lava and the huge amount of water means that all Ghiaccio has to do is knock him into the water to win. Even if Steve breaks/melts the ice, Ghiaccio can just freeze over the space he broke again.

Do you honestly believe Steve wasn't resistance to extreme cold like absolute zero?

Steve was able to endure extreme pressure of Arctic Ocean along with extreme cold temperature. Because the Arctic Ocean consists of saltwater, the temperature must reach ÔêÆ1.8 ┬░C (28.8 ┬░F) before freezing occurs.

Well Steve can break the Blue Ice (not Blue Ice in real life), see the crafting recipe, it's packed of 9^3 normal ice in one block.

Inconclusion by manipulating temperature against Steve requires more difficulty to beat him.

Durability comparison:

packed of Ice blocks compressed in one solid block > freezing water into Ice.

Edit: If Steve can't endure Nether heat, he wouldn't endure extreme cold temperature and a fire in-game.

Edit2: Minecraft Lava produces infinite lava flow/flux and was able to self-produce high temperature, which is why you can't solidify it with temperature for example Frost Walker. Another reason why Minecraft Lava is so different to real life's Lava: You can solidify it through chemical reaction by water. Solidifying Minecraft Lava source into Obsidian by water, whilst solidifying Lava flow/flux through water, in this case, it will turn into cobblestone.

(Minecraft Lava history: Back in older version, solidifying the Lava flow/flux into Obsidian was confirmed bug by Mojang. Mojang said it was "lucky bug become feature"... but now obsidian generator (using water, lava and redstone/web) do not work. Also in other versions, you need to place redstone/cobweb to make Obsidian generator. But it was fixed immediately, the Obsidian generators were a bug confirmed. Today through Lava flow/flux and water, the cobblestone generator is confirmed Work As Intended. Also the solidifying Lava source into Obsidian is confirmed Work As Intended, or otherwise no one would went into the Nether dimension.)

(Real Lava: Throwing a garbage into Lava, the reaction it will explode. While the Ice meets Lava, it will bubbling or forming a foam. Src1, Src2.)

Edit3:

NoOneCanJustDeflectTheEmeraldSplash said:
Would Ghiaccio being able to freeze air be enough to at least cool the lava?
Yes with difficulty. 1) Lava was unaffected by Frost Walker. 2) Even He can freeze air, cooling the Lava source would be more difficult since the Lava can melt snow and ice for 3 m radius. 3) Though the Lava source self-produce hot temperature and lava flow/flux, this counters cooling.

Steve isn't completely immune to cold though since stray arrows slow him down, and in their wiki page it says this : "their icy tips will cast a freezing pall, slowing their hapless victim to a frosty shuffle" so it's possible that Ghiaccio can just freeze him ?

@Edwardtruong2006

oops sorry I'm bit confuse with the word usage, it wasn't immune, I mean resistance. But gonna edit it.

@Redite250

stray arrows inflicts status effect NOT freezing him, this is different game and it does NOT apply to same logic of ice peashooter from Plants VS Zombies.

Edit:

Trying to freeze him? Goodluck with that since Steve could just keep himself burning in fire which is hotter than Nether heat with Lava or Flint and Steel whilst putting a fire resistance (splash) potion to himself.

╠ÂW╠Âa╠Âi╠Ât╠Â,╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âo╠Âp╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âu╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ây╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Âp╠Â?╠ ╠Â

Bump

Back