• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One minor addition for the Batter

Why hasn't Wide Angle (Information Analyse) added in yet? It's the very first Competence ability he learned during in combat tutorial with the Judge, but yet it has not been added yet.

Here's a few pictures of the Batter using wide angle.

Wide angle 11

Wide angle 2

Pictures of the Judge talking about Wide Angle.

Wide angle 3

Wide angle 4

Wide angle 5

(Yes, I played the game just to take pictures. Although, I might play through the whole game again...)

I was thinking of the same thing.

There's also other things missing as well like Status Effect Inducement and Statistic Amplification, but somebody made a thread about those already.

I think that such obvious addition doesn't requires much input, tbh. It is an in-game ability that is explicitly shown and referenced to.

If they have any complaints about it being added, they should've manifested by now, or they'll talk later.

Back