• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Abilities Addition Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. This isn't the place to talk about that.

Queen doesn't have a profile yet. I have a draft in one of my sandboxes tho.

Don't derail, please. There's a thread where we'll happily talk about this (as long as you don't spoil without a template e_e).

>Ace's

It was debunked before.

>Sanji's

Not sure if it's noticeable enough to add it.

>Franky's

Not sure. I'll let other people give input.

>Luffy's

I think that's a side effect, or probably an esthetic thing rather than a power by itself, like G2's vapor.

• Longevity for giants like Hajrudin and Oars - https://********.org/chapter/57031/17

Longevity is good.

I can agree with Luffy having an acute instinct instead of Supernatural Luck for this feat.

Is regenerating a tooth High-Low? If so then I agree. Luffy usually recovers himself eating different foods. I wouldn't say the same for some Strawhats without feats tho. Even Chopper recognized Luffy's healing rate as that of a monster.

I'm neutral about Sanji.

• Explosion Manipulation for Ace - Kinda look like an explosion
  • Stronger Diable Jambe - Agree with Calaca here
  • Resistance to Fire Manipulation for Franky - Doesn't look like an actual resistance to me
  • Smoke Manipulation - Agree with Calaca here as well
  • Longevity- Agree, all Giants characters should have it
  • Enhanced Instincts - Agree
  • Regenerationn - I think that would fall under Mid-Low since I seen many profiles with characters regenerating broken bones as Mid-Low, though the description in Regenerationn page make it hard to depict it. I agree with this for Luffy and Brooks.
@Js I need to see the actual SBA that depicts that the other SH is capable of such feats. Even if is true, it would at best, grant them a Possible one.

• Stealth Mastery - Agree

I don't think that's enough evidence to say that the rest of the crew can do it too.

Though since the 'Regenerationn' happened only after they drank some milk, isn't it more like the milk has some minor healing properties rather than Luffy actually having that level of Regenerationn?

@Dmaage - there is a panel in the Regenerationn scene where one of Bege's men scream at Luffy and Brooks about 'What the hell is wrong with your bodies!?" I can't see a reason why he would say that if the milk in their fridge have healing properties strong enough to regrow an entire tooth and repair Brook's crack on his face

Fair point. Though it should be noted that they still needed to drink the milk in order to heal / regenerate.

Brook has a better healing factor listed already, and Luffy has the same degree of Regenerationn so, at best, this is only another feat of it.

This is what I'm going to add to the OP, and then I'll request staff evaluations to not get this thread too long. If you have something else you want to get added, don't worry, I'll create another thread once we get these changes done.

• Longevity for Giants (Giants can live up to 300 years).
  • Regenerationn for Luffy ([His current justification], can regrow a tooth by drinking milk).

Natural skills are added. If not, Fishmen like Jinbe wouldn't have Underwater Breathing.

The mind manipulation in Law's profile should not be Soul Manipulation? Since he basically changes the soul of people's bodies.

Based on the latest Vivre Card Databook:-

EDIT:

The previous CP9 agents all are confirmed Observation and Busōshoku Haki user but seem to be post-timeskip as it would contradict with Lucci and Kaku's Post-timeskip cards otherwise

@ Rei - Is Law really switching souls? If so, then I guess so. I need to check that scene again

@ Kobtser - Don't have any disagreement with the list

Besides that, more abilities to be added:-

Martial Arts for Roronoa Zoro - http://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-312-page-11.html (He has an unorthodox form of his fighting style that uses no swords)

Enhanced Senses for all Zoan user - Zoan Hybrid forms are able to combine that of the human and animal forms into one creation. Meaning that the senses of both man and beast are joint together and are enhanced.

Acrobatics for CP9 Agents - Via Kami-e and Geppou. (Pretty sure Sanji qaulifies for his Blue Walk and his fighting style)

Lol, this one is funny Stealth Mastery for Luffy - Managed to somehow go uunseen by Zoro, Nami and Chopper despite sitting right next to them. Truly, Luffy is somehow a better ninja than Naruto ovo http://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-342-page-17.html

EDIT: Limited Resistance to Heat Manipulation for Sanji (He was able to super-heat his leg to where it can cause burns and fire and not feel any burns or pain from it)

Enhanced Senses seems fine.

Now that the scene was confirmed to be Haki the shortest explanation is that Zoro didn't grew stronger but bypassed Daz's DF defenses with it.

I rejected this in the past because it's a gag.

Agreed on Enhanced Senses.

I agree that it is likely not Reactive Power Level. Could be either Haki bypassing the DF defenses, or simply Haki making Zoro strong enough to cut through steel.

I agree that it is just a gag.

• Martial Arts for Zoro - Agree
  • Enhanced Senses for Zoan user - Agree
  • Acrobatics for CP9 and Sanji - Agree
  • Stealth Mastery for Luffy - iffy for now, unsure
  • Enhanced Senses for Zoro - Agree
  • Reactive Power level for Zoro - Agree with what Calaca said, we could mention somewhere on the profile that for Zoro to cut metal, he has to tap into Haki. Should wait for Wano to be over or disclose more info on this subject
  • Minor Memory Manipulation - Even if it a gag, I still consider it okay. Does a feat performed as a gag automatically disqualify it?
  • Soul Manipulation instead of Mind Manipulation- Unsure, I'll wait for

Actually, I think Enhanced Senses might not be accurate. Zoro's instincts were raised due to Haki, so it should be a Haki thing rather than Zoro's ability. Still counts to add Enhanced Senses for Haki users tho.

>Memory Manipulation

The main problem is that we don't know if Zoro truly erased Kokoro from his memory. He just said "oh, I haven't seen a mermaid before" and someone (probably Chopper) said that he erased her from his memory, which isn't enough to say he can do that.

Law's likely switching souls. Sanji was able to use Observation while in Nami's body, and we have more evidence of Haki being soul-based abilities than mind-based (because there's no explanation for Armament Haki being mind-based mostly).

BTW, Sanji has resistance to Fire, which is what his Diable Jambe is. IDK if he'd resist drastic temperature changes, so that resistance shouldn't be added to not clutter his profile.

I'll request you to stop suggesting additions. I'm now going to call staff members to get this evaluated now that I updated the OP. If accepted, we're going to move the other suggestions you may have to a next thread.

Luffy having power copyjng seems like an exaggeration. Perhaps Accelerated Development fits better?

Tesoro having electricity manipulation seems more like a rule of cool visual effect.

Monet creating a snow wall is not quite the same as a force field, but I suppose that it may the the best fitting powers page that we have available.

Isn't fusionism the ability to merge with other people?

The rest of the suggestions in the first post seem fine.

Well, Luffy has accelerated development so it wouldn't be a bad choice of words either.

We treated Monet's walls like Spider-Man's webs, which are listed as barrier creation depending on the uses. I agree that it's the most similar power available.

The fusionism's page says this:

"A character's ability to fuse anything together to create a new form. The user can fuse together objects, powers, emotions, concepts, living beings, etc., turning them into single unit."

In this case, Haki and DF users are merging powers so it should apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back