• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Beginning of Timeskip Sanji Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic Strawman argument.
No, that's the point of my damn OP that you didn't read right

Scaling sharpness and AP from durability.

2 different attacks, 2 different mechanics of attacking, 2 different forces applied

Scaling Haki based on durability from opposing weapons that aren't even the same is ******* stupid

You can't say "Luffy couldn't take an attack from this dude but Sanji could take an attack from this dude" as "Sanji's haki is better" instead of "Sanji's durability overall is better".

That isn't a valid Haki scaling tool. It could be, but it isn't.

You're clearly not gonna get convinced so Imma just add it and go on with my day

No, that's the point of my damn OP that you didn't read right

Scaling sharpness and AP from durability.

2 different attacks, 2 different mechanics of attacking, 2 different forces applied

Scaling Haki based on durability from opposing weapons that aren't even the same is ******* stupid

You can't say "Luffy couldn't take an attack from this dude but Sanji could take an attack from this dude" as "Sanji's haki is better" instead of "Sanji's durability overall is better".

That isn't a valid Haki scaling tool. It could be, but it isn't.

You're clearly not gonna get convinced so Imma just add it and go on with my day
All I'm gonna say is:
If someone says their Haki isn't good enough to stop a sharp attack, and then someone else blocks a sharp attack and is noted to have done so through Haki...
Well, you can connect the dots, right?

All I'm gonna say is:
If someone says their Haki isn't good enough to stop a sharp attack, and then someone else blocks a sharp attack and is noted to have done so through Haki...
Well, you can connect the dots, right?
"Connect the dots right?"

Firstly
What's easier to block?
Sharp teeth or a blade?
Cause from experience sharp teeth is much harder to block.

Secondly, they never said "you blocked this with your Haki"
Judge notes that he used Haki
The randoms noted that he could block a blade
Sanji has been kicking the sword back and forth for god knows how many minutes

Thirdly, you keep ignoring the point of base durability

Fourthly, if Sanji blocks a sword from a random in BOS like East Blue Tashigi, is she more durable than Luffy cause he could block sharp objects?

Like actually, this is embarassingly annoying

Yeah I don't think I want to be baited into spamming the same point over and over and having it ignored over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back