• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Brook and Robin CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be added to Brook's AP justification in his Onigashima Raid Key that he fought Black Maria together with Robin. He wounded her (BM has some cuts on her forehead and one is bloody) and took a hit from her as he has a bruise in Ch. 1015 that wasn't on his forehead when we saw him and Robin last in Ch. 1005 before the fight went off-panel.

Robin's abilities from the Raid also needs to be added to her Wano section (the Limited Teleportation she used in Ch. 1005 was already added a long time ago):

Body Control- Chapter 1021 via herself, Gigante Fleur and Demonio Fleur

Large Size- Chapter 1021 via Gigante Fleur and Demonio Fleur

Water Manipulation and Durability Negation and Shockwave Generation- Chapter 1021 via Fishman Karate

Transformation- Chapter 1021 via Demonio Fleur

Resistance to Fire/Heat Manipulation-Chapter 1021

Last edited:
So what I'm seeing here is that we don't actually see Brook directly fighting Black Maria at any point, or proof that her injuries were done by him.

We know her subordinates were present in this fight.

So what I'm seeing here is that we don't actually see Brook directly fighting Black Maria at any point, or proof that her injuries were done by him.

We know her subordinates were present in this fight.
While it's true we can't see Brook directly fighting Black Maria, she has a couple cuts on her forehead and none of Robin's attacks would do that. But Brook would with his sword.

Btw, what about Robin's abilities? Is there anything you disagree with there?

It's been a long time since I did a CRT. How many agreements do I need again before I can get anything accepted?

Alright, it seems fine to apply Robin's new abilities. As for Brook, I'll let that drop for now. At least until Ch. 1016 comes out in digital color and we can have a better look at Black Maria's wounds to confirm if those really are sword cuts on her forehead.

The changes are done!

But I completely overlooked this when I started to do this CRT, but the way Robin controls her duplicate limbs in the fight with Black Maria, she should also be given the Elasticity ability. So I gave her Limited Body Control and Elasticity.

Here's the link to Robin's page, let me know if I made any errors.

But I completely overlooked this when I started to do this CRT, but the way Robin controls her duplicate limbs in the fight with Black Maria, she should also be given the Elasticity ability. So I gave her Limited Body Control and Elasticity.

Here's the link to Robin's page, let me know if I made any errors.

Minor, she isn't stretching, she's just making more limbs which gives it the appearance of limbs stretching

But you can make another one to discuss this, as you've requested to close this one, so closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back