• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Can We Get Much Faster - God Tier Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much the same as Clover. I evaluated the calc so IMHO it's good to go.

Also, I will ask everyone else involved in this thread to keep civil and not engage in the goonery we saw in the last thread. Failure to comply will result in each and everyone in this thread getting reported, myself included.

1. The distance between Queen and Sanji is clearly not 50cm.
2. Do you have any evidence that Sanji moved after the lasers were shot and not before?
3. Even if you do you would also have to prove he wasn't already standing before she shot her lasers to justify your whole 180 degree movement thing.

2. Do you have any evidence that Sanji moved after the lasers were shot and not before?
3. Even if you do you would also have to prove he wasn't already standing before she shot her lasers to justify your whole 180 degree movement thing.
These same exact arguments were debunked in the prior thread by Kachon. Why are you bringing them up again?

He was debunking a different feat. Re-read the thread.
I did, the same arguments would pretty much apply here, in fact, he made that calc in response to your arguments where he got 10c.

This is a nothing argument. Holds no weight.
Because we literally see the events happen in chronological order?

1. Sanji falls
2. Queen shoots lasers
3. Sanji moves

I'm not going to explain to you how to read manga.
Queen is a dude.

Occam's razor. Queen's entire fighting style is based on relentless and never ending attacks. It takes less assumption to say that Queen immediately fired his lasers than to say that he waited for Sanji to stand up.

This is a nothing argument. Holds no weight.
Pretty simple argument, look at the panel with your eyes, and you'll see they aren't 50cm apart.
1.. Sanji falls
2. Queen shoots lasers
3. Sanji moves
Sanji had time to move lol. Send an anime version of the feat. There is not a speck of evidence proving Sanji just stood in that position whilst queen charged his lasers.

By the way, I'd like to mention that this is a Calc Group Discussion thread so please don't comment unless you're a Calc Group Member or have permission from one.

The anime directly contradicts a distance moved that you had no evidence behind other then 'look at panel order'.
The panel order shows the sequence of events, yes. And also, the anime is its own beast. In the case of a contradiction, we use the primary source material (the manga). That's literally how our canonicity rules work
It's just... Pretty obvious...
In your opinion, yes. Is there hard evidence, though?

But panel orders aren't actually hard evidence behind something. Sanji had a timeframe to move and you have no proof he didn't.
They literally show a sequence of events in order... This is literally just "you have no proof... except for this proof, it doesn't count because reasons I guess"
For christ sakes it doesn't take a genius to look at a distance and realise, oh 50cm is wrong.
You're not answering my question: Can you prove this with actual evidence rather than personal belief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back