• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1051: "The Shogun of Wano, Kozuki Momonosuke" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if, Zoro is fighting a Soul Reaper in his subconscious and after he wake up from his dying he can use Bankai.

Chopper is prioritizing Kiku and Kin, meanwhile Miyagi take caring Zoro.

Zoro saw what looked like a shinigami swinging a scythe at him. We also still need to get more information about that.
I forgot about that sub-plot altogether--
It might be Zoro just fighting off death metaphorically, or it might be a step to master a black blade. Who knows

If (and by now when) Yamato becomes an official member, the Monster Trio would be: Zoro, Yamato, Sanji
Luffy would be the tier above as captain. It perfectly lines up with all the god tiers having 3 best, then the leader.
Kaido- Jack, Queen, King
Shanks- Ben, Roux, Yassop
Whitebeard- Jozu, Vista, Marco
Roger- Rayleigh, Gaban, Oden (or Crocus)

I think Whitebeard's top three would be: Marco, Ace, Jozu (they are also the commanders of 1st, 2nd and 3rd divisions respectively)
Ace feels like a weird addition tbh- Primebeard had Vista in his 3 frontliners lineup way before Ace was around. But fair- he's the only one with a crew that changed like three times.

FUKRjsQWYAIKOel

Ace feels like a weird addition tbh- Primebeard had Vista in his 3 frontliners lineup way before Ace was around. But fair- he's the only one with a crew that changed like three times.
When the Primebeard and Roger crews fought in the anime, Marco was clowned by Rayleigh and Oden seemed to be in a stalemate with Gaban. It is not exactly clear who were the top fighters in Primebeard's crew. In fact, no one was really shown to be able to stand up to Rayleigh

Anyway, I think that Marco and Vista were the strongest Whitebeard commanders based on their performance.

I've always liked how some of the Whitebeard Commanders in the anime have mostly off-screen engagements with the (ch)Admirals and appear unharmed a few scenes later, as if they're at such a high level that it's just expected.

Looks like a boring chapter aside from Yamato joining the crew (which was already expected anyways).
well keep that until the news chapter of Kaido BM is defeated spread by Morgan and the news about what happened at MarieJoa is known to Strawhats

Yeah, just looks like but actually not.
Wow didn't know you have such good CoO you that you are so sure it is actually not before the chapter even got released. Fantastic.

well keep that until the news chapter of Kaido BM is defeated spread by Morgan and the news about what happened at MarieJoa is known to Strawhats
So gonna deal with boring chapters until this happens ? Amazing.

So gonna deal with boring chapters until this happens ? Amazing.
"Boring chapter". One, the chapter's not even out yet.
Two, this is an establishing chapter for Momo. Oda has a lot of plots and not all of them will be resolved by fighting.
You expect the author of a world-building based story to skip world building for the sake of big events and shock reactions?

“Boring chapter”

1. We’ve been getting non-stop action chapters for like almost 2 years now

2. How on earth is a potential new Straw Hat joining the crew “Boring”, this is something that has only ever happened 9 times prior, and the last time Luffy asked someone to join the crew was 402 Chapters ago, this is a huge event

3. This adds another layer to Momo’s arc and finally sorta concludes it

So yeah, I don’t see how the present information we have at this time indicates this would be a short chapter

Dang one post from me triggered so many lmaoo

Let's just move out of Wano already.

Last edited:
"- Momo's baldness did not grow hair with the Shinobu technique"
This is gonna look hilarious. The first thing I thought of was how Kappas look like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back