• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1055: "The New Era" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Admiral gets introduced
- very cool devil fruit, is basically a living biome
-is actually just a hardcore fanboy of Akainu and tries hard to copy him
  • gets slammed by base Yamato
  • uses full transformation against recovering, incomplete Scabbards.
  • still can't injure them, has to restrain Momo
  • still gets burnt by Momo, used as simple training for him
-is so stubborn he gets up again only to wuss out because he thinks Shanks is nearby
-turns out Shanks wasn't truly even there to fight anyone, so Aramaki was just scared of nothing.
Conclusion: Aramaki was used as a tool for Momo, Yamato, Shanks and the Scabbards to flex on. Terrible times to live in for Admiral fans eh?

Full summary out now…

OP-ENG-1.png

OP-ENG-2.png
OP-ENG-3.png

OP-ENG-4.png

So Greenbull needed to damage King and Queen in order to absorb their nutrients.

1. Wano Border is created to hide the Ancient weapon Pluton, so my theory about the Border is right.
2. Shanks' Haki is so overwhelming in close range ( Kilometers)
3. Luffy and the gang just like to watching a street fight with some Snacks.

If Akainu in GreenBull position rn, I don't think he would retreat, GreenBull is just a fcking coward.

The full summary didn't say if theres gonna be a break next week or not so should we assume there's no break?

So Shanks not only has kilometers, maybe even tens of kilometers of range for his Hao, but he also can focus it on a single target from across that distance...holy shit...

So the great waterfall is in reality a giant wall meant to protect Wano that got over flooded by rainwater and in turn flooded 2/3rds of Wano proper, and the Wano plateau is the mountain side of mount Fuji that wasn't affected by the flood. And pluton is located in a cave in the base of the mountain. I am eating this lore up!

This guy is speaking fax. Greenbull is clinically braindead and nearly died to Kozuki ****** Momonosuke, Kizaru sits there in a thong wanking all day, Fujitora only accepted his job as admiral so an actual bad guy didn't take the role and help them actually cause havoc, and Kuzan beat Akainu's ass a bit, and Akainu wussed out of killing him, and now he's with Blackbeard, albeit probably not too trustworthy. Then there's Akainu, too relentless and stubborn and fights anyone if they're a threat, can't wait for a straw hat or revolutionary to spank his ass cheeks. He's not even respected by someone who's best friend is a goat, roams around the marine base halls in their underwear and a buttoned shirt eating crackers, and is like 78. L O S E R

Idk, if he was oda wouldn't say "how does he really fight." In a SBS, and now he's using coc offensively without the use of a sword.
Because he can somehow sense the fight on Wano and just needed to scare off Aramaki. If he truly had plans of fighting him he'd turn around and start beating Aramaki's ass

I read this comment on a vid and I quite like it, Green bull is still a dick, but I can sort of see where he got his ideology from.

By Skorro Led:

"Nothing culls more than a gardener. So it kind of makes more sense when you think of Green Bull as a gardener. In forests, the plants always strive to grow taller, to be closer to the sunlight, but the taller trees block out the sun for them. I think when you observe Green Bull's philosophy more in that light, you kind of can understand his stark ideology of prejudice. The taller, or higher plants choke out the light from the lower plants."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back