• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, Lucci was pretty damn clever in this chapter.

He knew that he couldn't beat G5 Luffy 1-vs-1 (and that the Seraphim were attacking CP0, who could've matched them but didn't want to hurt them), so once Stussy mentioned that Sentomaru had superior control over the Seraphim, Lucci immediately one-shot Sentomaru and turned the odds in their favor by controlling the Seraphim!
The odds are in their favor until Luffy turns the Seraphim into rubber lol
Also I don't think CP0 could have matched the Seraphim, but they knew they couldn't even attempt to attack them due to limitations from their bosses.

Not me realizing sentomaru mentioned escape rockets and recollected the anti-grav technology, now hoping the straw-hats get shot up to the moon instead of elbaf so we finally get that moon arc even if it's short-

Apparently Lucci's Vivre Card says that he's fought the Revolutionaries, so if Sabo ends up scaling to Issho and Greenbull and Lucci ends up scaling in Normal Hybrid to Sabo, that'd be cool.

Apparently Lucci's Vivre Card says that he's fought the Revolutionaries, so if Sabo ends up scaling to Issho and Greenbull and Lucci ends up scaling in Normal Hybrid to Sabo, that'd be cool.
Yeah apparently CP0 and possibly other Cipher Pol units are on Sabo's case a lot.
Which reminds me of the people who use him clashing with Sabo in Film Gold as a justification for him being YC1 or above, when in Stampede Sabo was literally having a struggle with SMOKER of all people. It's clear that the movies don't make any actual sense, and I just wanted to point that out because it was kind of funny that people actually think that.

I want a Sanji vs normal Hybrid Lucci fight.

Not just for scaling, but also because it was shown in Stampede to be even between them, so they were hyping it up a bit.

Btw, for all you Sabo fans out there, I will make a High 6-A CRT for him, Issho, and Greenbull (who honestly just needs a profile), but I discussed this with Kingtempest and we agreed that it's best to wait until the Water 7 CRT is finished.

Not just for scaling, but also because it was shown in Stampede to be even between them, so they were hyping it up a bit.
Yeah I was thinking that he might do that. Luffy ( or Zoro ) would reasonably stomp Lucci once he got serious, and that's not terribly interesting or unexpected, so Sanji or Jinbe fighting him for a bit would probably be better.

Btw, for all you Sabo fans out there, I will make a High 6-A CRT for him, Issho, and Greenbull (who honestly just needs a profile), but I discussed this with Kingtempest and we agreed that it's best to wait until the Water 7 CRT is finished.
I had a question about Greenbull: You think his physicality(strength/durability) increases when turns into a giant wood golem?

Yeah I was thinking that he might do that. Luffy ( or Zoro ) would reasonably stomp Lucci once he got serious, and that's not terribly interesting or unexpected, so Sanji or Jinbe fighting him for a bit would probably be better.
A stomp by a serious Luffy would indeed be boring, but Zoro is not stomping Lucci.

He's gonna give Lucci a really hard time and could definitely win, but Lucci still kept up with Gear 5 using Buso. And can use Rokushiki to amp himself.

He loses to serious G5, is even with Zoro, and beats Sanji in a tough fight.

I had a question about Greenbull: You think his physicality(strength/durability) increases when turns into a giant wood golem?
I mean...yeah, most likely.

Of course, this comes with the downside of him being vulnerable to powerful flames. Like Momo's.

A stomp by a serious Luffy would indeed be boring, but Zoro is not stomping Lucci.

He's gonna give Lucci a really hard time and could definitely win, but Lucci still kept up with Gear 5 using Buso. And can use Rokushiki to amp himself.

He loses to serious G5, is even with Zoro, and beats Sanji in a tough fight.
It depends on how hard each are trying.
Serious G5 claps Lucci, Zoro with Shishi Sonson, King-Of-Hell/Advanced Haoshoku, or Asura stomps, and Ifrit Jambe would probably do some heavy damage.
Problem is Lucci's Zoan regen,recovery, etc. But that shouldn't be a huge problem here/

It depends on how hard each are trying.
Serious G5 claps Lucci,
Probably
Zoro with Shishi Sonson, King-Of-Hell/Advanced Haoshoku, or Asura stomps, and Ifrit Jambe would probably do some heavy damage.
Shishi Sonson gets weaker against tougher opponents.

KoH and Asura could do massive damage even with Awakened Tekkai.

IJ would definitely hurt but Lucci can take it with Tekkai.
Problem is Lucci's Zoan regen,recovery, etc. But that shouldn't be a huge problem here/
I mean, a G5 punch only kept him down for like a minute.

Probably

Shishi Sonson gets weaker against tougher opponents.

KoH and Asura could do massive damage even with Awakened Tekkai.

IJ would definitely hurt but Lucci can take it with Tekkai.

I mean, a G5 punch only kept him down for like a minute.
Well, we'll see. Judging by the fact that Kizaru is coming, it seems that Lucci won't be relevant for long and will probably be KO'd or retreat due to someone.

Be careful with the pronouns when referring to Yamato. Despite that it was left unclear if they were transgendered or not, Fandom has been acting oversensitive/banhammer-happy in this case.

Okay. That is good then, but they expect us to adhere to their rules as much as possible, or we might not be allowed to have this forum officially affiliated with them anymore.

Who else in Revs would be able to handle Lucci besides Sabo or Dragon himself?
Arguably, Lindberg.
Really hear me out here.
This man is a Mink ( so he can go Sulong obviously, and should be very quick and nimble given his tiny build and what not ), has Armament and Observation, and has a lot of inventions like a Freeze Ray.
There's also Morley who was likely taught by Ivankov, has a size advantage ( so things like Hand Gun won't work as well on her ), Armament and Observation, a ground manip fruit ( so she can pull off moves similar to Luffy's Mogura Pistol, and we saw what that did to Lucci ), and a trident.
And of course Kuma.

Arguably, Lindberg.
Really hear me out here.
This man is a Mink ( so he can go Sulong obviously, and should be very quick and nimble given his tiny build and what not ), has Armament and Observation, and has a lot of inventions like a Freeze Ray.
There's also Morley who was likely taught by Ivankov, has a size advantage ( so things like Hand Gun won't work as well on her ), Armament and Observation, a ground manip fruit ( so she can pull off moves similar to Luffy's Mogura Pistol, and we saw what that did to Lucci ), and a trident.
And of course Kuma.
With the exception of Kuma (whom I include simply because he's not himself at the moment), I don't see Lindberg and Morley beating Lucci

With the exception of Kuma (whom I include simply because he's not himself at the moment), I don't see Lindberg and Morley beating Lucci
Lindberg and Morley would probably give him some trouble though.
Thing is his stuff wouldn't work well against Morley's stuff or Lindberg's and it'd be hard to really hit them I bet.
Lindberg especially seems fast as Minks naturally are ( with the probable exception of Garf- Nekomamushi iirc ) and can freeze him.
Assuming a random can do a move as strong as G5...
I never said that, though it seems it was just Luffy throwing the ground at him, it didn't seem to even have Haki imbued.

The rest of the Tobiroppo still need profiles as well

Screenshot-20221208-121413.png

Thanks (y)!

He was probably using invisible haki to guard against electricity
No problem my friend 🥷

I never said that, though it seems it was just Luffy throwing the ground at him, it didn't seem to even have Haki imbued.
You implied, quite directly, that what we saw Mogura do to Lucci would happen again if Morley used a similar move.

Edit: For real tho, Lucci downplay isn't surprising to me, but Morley wank is crazy as hell, who would've seen this coming 2 weeks ago?

I'm not downplaying him I just happen to be the only one down to earth and not being so quick to wank the shit out of him.
Also, I'm not saying Morley would be as powerful as G5 Luffy, but she's still fairly strong I bet.

I'm not downplaying him I just happen to be the only one down to earth and not being so quick to wank the shit out of him.
It's not wank, Lucci with Koka was equal to G5 with Koka, without it G5 got the upper hand.

Like, dismissing feats as "that's just Fanservice" is kinda bs imo, we don't treat Bellamy's feats against Luffy like that, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back