• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not wank, Lucci with Koka was equal to G5 with Koka, without it G5 got the upper hand.

Like, dismissing feats as "that's just Fanservice" is kinda bs imo, we don't treat Bellamy's feats against Luffy like that, for example.
Luffy literally wasn't even using any amps from G5, he was just doing a basic Armament punch.
Of course people have to wank Lucci and try to bring him to High 6-A because they forget the same guy couldn't knock out a child with one of his strongest techniques.

Lindberg and Morley would probably give him some trouble though.
Thing is his stuff wouldn't work well against Morley's stuff or Lindberg's and it'd be hard to really hit them I bet.
Lindberg especially seems fast as Minks naturally are ( with the probable exception of Garf- Nekomamushi iirc ) and can freeze him.

I never said that, though it seems it was just Luffy throwing the ground at him, it didn't seem to even have Haki imbued.
I'm sure they would give Lucci trouble in his lower forms, but I'd be surprised if they give Awakened Lucci trouble.

I'm sure they would give Lucci trouble in his lower forms, but I'd be surprised if they give Awakened Lucci trouble.
Again I just don't think he can fight Morley due to her style of fighting. he doesn't have any AOE attacks that can destroy the ground she pushes up constantly.

Again I just don't think he can fight Morley due to her style of fighting. he doesn't have any AOE attacks that can destroy the ground she pushes up constantly.
We don't even know everything Current Lucci is capable of to say he doesn't have any AOE attacks to destroy the ground Morley constantly pushes up. And even if he doesn't, he still has haki to resist it.

Wait, what
I think i was missing something

Morley had any chance to fight current Lucci? And where is stated about Morley's haki superior to Lucci?
It was stated on Lucci's Vivre Cards that he and CP0 clashed with the Revolutionaries several times and we were talking about who he might've fought with.

It's not stated anywhere that Morley has superior haki to Lucci, which is why I said I highly doubt it.

Didn't his plants pierce thru King's skin who has infamous durability even in base, restrain some of the scabbards and hurt adult Momo who has tough dragon scales?
King was severely weakened there.
Restraining the scabbards is compression/LS.
And when did he hurt Momo?

King was severely weakened there.
Restraining the scabbards is compression/LS.
And when did he hurt Momo?
Weakened, yeah but not by several times. Even Zoro after breaking his bones & wasting his stamina on asura could still survived a hit from Kaido & King's less injured here than Zoro was & had 1 week to rest.
Fair enough
6EMIEd1.png

Weakened, yeah but not by several times. Even Zoro after breaking his bones & wasting his stamina on asura could still survived a hit from Kaido & King's less injured here than Zoro was & had 1 week to rest.
Fair enough
6EMIEd1.png
Fair points.
Doesn't seem like he hurt him, at least not significantly.

Luffy literally wasn't even using any amps from G5, he was just doing a basic Armament punch.
So what? He doesn't scale to size amped G5 then and that's it, you don't need to clash with someone at their strongest to scale, any form with any combination of amps or no amps at all can be used for scaling.

So what? He doesn't scale to size amped G5 then and that's it, you don't need to clash with someone at their strongest to scale, any form with any combination of amps or no amps at all can be used for scaling.
What ever, he's getting his High 6-A stuff anyway, you won so no need to argue with me about it any further.
Lucci stans finally took a W (... until next chapter heh).

I think maybe the awakenings of normal zoans make them more simular to the higher of types of zoans: The Impel Down guards get their toughess & recovery especially enhanced. The ancient zoans in Onigashima were very durable & hard to KO for good. Lucci awakened form has ribbons & fire-looking hair. Gear 4/5th, Kaido, Momo & Yamato's normal zoan form have simulary shaped hair & diffrent types of ribbons from each other.

Kizaru is kinda looks like tall Italian dude, so guess ?

Nah, Kizaru also a racist, those mf who's serve the Celestial Dragon is all Racist. Yeah, their battle will be a Legendary.
That'd actually be good
Lucci and the Mihawk Seraph vs Kizaru and Zoro
Though the latter 2 would probably stomp them.
You know Zoro is serious when he puts on the bandana btw

I personally do not at all like the "PoC" term as it is very destructively and arbitrarily divisive, rather than uniting. There is only one race and that's the human race, as a song I heard said, regardless if people have brown, black, or beige skin tones.

Last edited:
There are no white people. "Caucasians" and many people from Asia are beige though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back