• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1073: Miss Buckingham Stussy (Official Translation)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm new to worstgen.
Gonna give you a heads up it can be pretty toxic, they even allow the R slur but not excessive use of it ( though I tune it out because I never found people deeming it a slur a valid redefinition of the word honestly, though that's not the case for everyone obviously )
How ever I do love the fact that they have tons of memes and mock any fanbase, so they're not just biased towards a certain character/fanbase.

Also I used to hate Lucci as a result of his fans who wanked him but I'm genuinely feeling sorry for this man now
Like at this point, the only person who likes him and is unlikely to betray him is his pigeon.

Also I used to hate Lucci as a result of his fans who wanked him but I'm genuinely feeling sorry for this man now
Like at this point, the only person who likes him and is unlikely to betray him is his pigeon.
Also, the Gorosei weren't focused on Nico Robin during the Wano arc, they just wanted to conquer Wano.

It was Lucci who wanted to capture Robin out of a desire for payback. ******* sore loser.

Also, people talking about High 6-A CP0, when the real High 6-A darkhorse is probably Bepo (depending on whether he does something impressive against Blackbeard's commanders, considering that the big guy in Law's crew easily tanked a shot from Van Augur).

Also, the Gorosei weren't focused on Nico Robin during the Wano arc, they just wanted to conquer Wano.

It was Lucci who wanted to capture Robin out of a desire for payback. ******* sore loser.
I knew this mf was a sore loser the moment he got dog walked by Luffy and still refuses to stop fighting his crew.
Why would he even come back after Luffy literally killed him in Enies Lobby, anyway? I mean, if his fellow agents didn't raise money for his medical funds, he would have died not long after Jet Gatling hit him.
Also, people talking about High 6-A CP0, when the real High 6-A darkhorse is probably Bepo (depending on whether he does something impressive against Blackbeard's commanders, considering that the big guy in Law's crew easily tanked a shot from Van Augur).
1: You're the only one talking about H6A CP0
2: True, Bepo is definitely H6A. His crewmates admit that he's considerably stronger than them, even the guy who tanked that shot from Augur.

2: True, Bepo is definitely H6A. His crewmates admit that he's considerably stronger than them, even the guy who tanked that shot from Augur.
1. When was this?

2. Unfortunately, the only high 6-A commander in BB's crew at the moment is Shiryu

1. When was this?

2. Unfortunately, the only high 6-A commander in BB's crew at the moment is Shiryu
I don't think any of them besides BB him self ( obviously ) are H6A not gonna lie.
But to be fair if Shiryu really is gonna be Zoro's opponent then I can definitely see him being H6A.

It actually Aokiji and Shiryu

Aokiji part of crew and Shiryu stated to be number two or second strongest after the captain
I've seen people argue this but it's not very reliable
Like, would you say Mihawk < Buggy because Buggy is the " captain " of the Cross Guild?
Hell, some Commanders have attributes over their captain.
King's Durability > Kaidou's, but he's inferior to him besides that.

Like, would you say Mihawk < Buggy because Buggy is the " captain " of the Cross Guild?
The No.2 of the crew/organization is the second strongest as shown with Bepo in the same color spread, but that's not the justification for why Shiryu is considered likely High 6-A on the profile. Although if anyone cares to make a CRT applying this justification to his profile they can.

The No.2 of the crew/organization is the second strongest as shown with Bepo in the same color spread, but that's not the justification for why Shiryu is considered likely High 6-A on the profile. Although if anyone cares to make a CRT applying this justification to his profile they can.
So Shiryu is above Kuzan?
Kind of funny.
But yeah that should be added to his profile then.

I don't trust that especially when it came from a random and someone posted this and got shut down by the mods.
That time table's not official as far as I know. One of the trusted leakers on twitter's saying it is break
Not that it's a bad thing. 1071 was WSJ break, so this is technically Oda's break after 3 chapters

Naw hold on nvm I can't even tell if this mf real anymore 💀 he got an imposter running around

They need to hurry up and release the actual spoilers because I can't trust these new ones I'm finding on Worstgen.

-Mihawk's on Sphinx Island and it's going to be him and Weevil vs. Fujitora.

-Kizaru finally arrives at Egghead and it's going to be Zoro, Sanji, Franky, and Brook vs. Kizaru while the Serpahim jump and defeat Stussy.

-Zoro's actual bounty will be revealed this chapter and it's actually a lot bigger than the current amount.

Are we sure that we can say that Shiryu > Kuzan? Because IIRC Kuzan isn't an official member of the BB pirates, just an "ally".

But the main reason he's High 6-A is because Blackbeard called him dangerous (according to his profile).

Also, he withstood a shockwave from Sengoku

They need to hurry up and release the actual spoilers because I can't trust these new ones I'm finding on Worstgen.

-Mihawk's on Sphinx Island and it's going to be him and Weevil vs. Fujitora.

-Kizaru finally arrives at Egghead and it's going to be Zoro, Sanji, Franky, and Brook vs. Kizaru while the Serpahim jump and defeat Stussy.

-Zoro's actual bounty will be revealed this chapter and it's actually a lot bigger than the current amount.
Mihawk probably has no interest in fighting Fujitora especially with someone else doing it
Remember his analogy of not fighting a fly with a cannon.

No, i think isnt apply to all groups, just pirates and group shown in that colour spread
Strawhats, Rogers, Yonkos, Hearts, Kid Pirates and Revolutionary Army
So Buggy.... Buggy crew isnt in it

There's also a hint about Planet Saturn from Redon. I have no idea what that could mean, which is one of the reasons why I HATE Hint Piece!
FnHCSZRWQAQUP4h.png

1. I'd tenatively support Shiryu > Aokiji FRA (although it's weird since Shiryu's only power is invisibility)

2. I hope Bepo gets good feats against either Shiryu or Aokiji since he should get the Killer treatment.

Back