• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1078: Escape Limit (Fan Translations)

Apparently eating seraph Jinbe hits for breakfast
Exoskeleton durability
Kind of the same as Franky tanking the shit out of a kick from S-Snake, I wouldn't get my hopes up over that one.
It proves his exoskeleton is sturdy... But we already knew that.

Everybody gets a W
I know the last page might (could) be Luffy related too, so it might genuinely be a stand-off between Luffy and Saturn/Kizaru since the leakers mentioned luffy's thing is at the very end if it's true.

Everybody gets a W
I know the last page might (could) be Luffy related too, so it might genuinely be a stand-off between Luffy and Saturn/Kizaru since the leakers mentioned luffy's thing is at the very end if it's true.
One of the hints were an image of Ace's fallen hat at Banaro Island and the text saying it'd lead to a massive incident in the future.
Do what you will with that info..

Okay supposedly the earlier spoilers weren't 100% true.
The person who said it is known for being a liar so take that with a grain of salt but still.
I saw people on Worstgen say the earlier spoilers were confirmed by Scotch (I think that's his name), but I wouldn't be surprised. Although these new spoilers about Sanji vs. S-Shark don't really seem all that different from the first ones, except the new one includes that S-Shark couldn't damage Sanji.

One of the hints were an image of Ace's fallen hat at Banaro Island and the text saying it'd lead to a massive incident in the future.
Do what you will with that info..
That was the callback of the last spoiler, the narrator saying "this will trigger a massive war" thing.
It'd be so ****** cool if it does end with Luffy infront of a gorosei/admiral in Gear 5 or something, much like the luffy/kaido and big mom moment.

Now imagine if he solos-
Toondiffs, even

That was the callback of the last spoiler, the narrator saying "this will trigger a massive war" thing.
It'd be so ****** cool if it does end with Luffy infront of a gorosei/admiral in Gear 5 or something, much like the luffy/kaido and big mom moment.

Now imagine if he solos-
Toondiffs, even
I just can't see the Straw Hats losing to an Admiral now.
It's either Zoro or Luffy beat Kizaru or force him to retreat

Okay so supposedly the Sanji and S-Shark stuff is still true, but Sanji also tanks S-Sharks attacks as well as no Ifrit Jambe (sadge).

The spoilers saying SeraJimbe tanked his attacks are still up, seems like neither can hurt eachother.
Interesting to know..

Last edited:
I'm just reading the spoilers.
These are the official spoilers posted by Redon:

FrJBk27aAAIYIUj

Nowhere does it state that Sanji did no damage.

I mean Monkeman isn't exactly wrong, so let's hope something gives S-Shark decent AP.
Seems like Oda just fuggin hates him.
S-Hawk has the most feats out of the Seraphim, he's a complete success.
S-Snake is racking up bodies and hasn't taken one hit ( bar the bubble gun which does no damage )
S-Bear.. Idk he's just tanking hits so far but that's still a feat.
SeraJimbe's best feats are just tanking DJ and a hit from base Sanji so far which isn't that impressive.

Back