• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1081: Kuzan, Tenth Captain of the Blackbeard Pirates (Fan Translation)

Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Link to Fan Translation: https://****************.com/chapters/7346/one-piece-chapter-1081?&date=19-4-2023-15

Link to Spoilers: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...pter-1081-spoiler-summaries-and-images.40747/

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread.

Last edited:
Screen_Shot_2023-04-17_at_2.59.50_PM.png

Good to know ig

Garp vs Kuzan!! Garp doesn't win this chapter, but he supposedly has sthe upper hand (some providers are saying that it's very one sided).

Since Blackbeard is looking for the man marked by fire, Kid running into him might've been the better choice since he would've just obliterated him then made him a crewmate somehow. Shanks really was the worst thing to bump into (and the guy closest to the man marked by fire)

Now it makes me wonder who’s going to Egghead now? Kuzan is on Pirate Island along with most of the Titanic Captains

Pretty sure they're both captured, or Law is no longer an ability user if BB actually let him slide

im not being reactionary, its straight up confirmed that garp was offered the admiral position and refused, old garp ~ admirals
I'm not saying you are. I'm just taking this with a grain of salt for now.

and ofc Prime Garp is admiral lvl and beyond. I was more so talking about current Garp compared to current Admiral tier fighters(Kuzan, Kizaru, Akainu, etc.)

I'm not saying you are. I'm just taking this with a grain of salt for now.

and ofc Prime Garp is admiral lvl and beyond. I was more so talking about current Garp compared to current Admiral tier fighters(Kuzan, Kizaru, Akainu)
old garp was still offered to be an admiral (unless he became fodder in 2 years which is weird)
and reyleigh is weaker than garp in their prime and the former was affected by age more and was still on kizaru's level
also sent marco flying and bruised him

old garp is admiral level

old garp was still offered to be an admiral (unless he became fodder in 2 years which is weird)
and reyleigh is weaker than garp in their prime and the former was affected by age more and was still on kizaru's level
also sent marco flying and bruised him

old garp is admiral level
I wasn't talking about Admiral lvl like some kind of fixed power requirement. I don't believe that shit is real. Top Tiers are top tiers and even in verse, nothing says Admirals have to be equal.

when I was saying I wanted Garp > Admirals, I really meant Garp > Pre Time Skip Aokiji, Kizaru, and Akainu mb

The Admirals are relative/equal, that's confirmed.
they're relative but Admiral lvl is not a real thing they're all just God Tiers imo. And as far as we know Admirals don't have a fixed prerequisite of power outside of being able to fight other top tiers.

Blackbeard: You can't spell Law without L

Also, the probability that Kuzan is a double agent is extremely high. I strongly doubt that he is seriously trying to kill his own mentor who he clearly admires a lot

0438-011.png

Is this can be use as a valid argument to upscale Prime Garp and other Prime Legends to be as twice stronger than current Admiral's scaling?

Back