• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers

F8GtTybWEAAMOIC

Wow, crocodile? 👁️

Last edited:
In Wakayama Prefecture, ushi-oni are mountain-dwelling beasts. Legend says when a hiker or traveler makes eye contact with the ushi-oni, the person cannot avert his or her gaze. The person's soul or energy is drained and he or she dies. This is called "Kage wo kuu (影を食う)" or sometimes "Kage wo nomu (影を飲む)", which translates to "eating the shadow" or "drinking the soul".[7][8]

Wait. It really took one Hao attack from G5 Luffy to subdue Kizaru?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The Yonko vs. Admiral debate is going be very entertaining until the next chapter comes out.

I was afraid of this but poor Sanji got used as a hype tool against Saturn, along with Bonney and that other guy. And if Saturn is this op, then it's crazy to think he might be the weakest of the Gorosei if his number 5 is an indication of power ranking.

In a Youtube comment, someone said: The One Piece universe is a dystopia wearing a clown mask.
Imo, this is one of the most appropriate descriptions for the One Piece universe
Bro that's literally Sad Clown Paradox, op is goofy as heck series but in deep the world building on it is so f***ed up and depressing, this is "Seinen disguised as a Shonen" trope bruh, Oda be smoking

Bro that's literally Sad Clown Paradox, op is goofy as heck series but in deep the world building on it is so f***ed up and depressing, this is "Seinen disguised as a Shonen" trope bruh, Oda be smoking
You guys do realize that shit happened with the native Americans right?

@BasedNecoScaler69 I'm so thankful that Fate and Touhou has introduced me with the legends and myths which also part of the reason why i'm junping in my bed when Saturn to be revealed be like that, now if Saturn is also referencing to Ushi-Gozen or even a folkore from San'in region then i'll dies from happiness and fear

Also for those curious about the San'in region folkore:
based on folklore from the San'in region: a woman asks a passerby to hold her baby, only for the baby to turn to stone and weigh them down, while the ushi-oni emerges from a nearby body of water to attack

I was afraid of this but poor Sanji got used as a hype tool against Saturn, along with Bonney and that other guy. And if Saturn is this op, then it's crazy to think he might be the weakest of the Gorosei if his number 5 is an indication of power ranking.
Bro i'm scared, if Saturn is this OP then i'm so scared to imagine what kind of bullshit the rest of Gorosei will have
You guys do realize that shit happened with the native Americans right?
It's not only happened to them, almost every races on this world also has that, this is the real world after all

Kizaru and his battle with Luffy is just an beginning/opening of what is the most anticipated thing in Egghead called Saturn, mfs we are literally in the main event now

@BasedNecoScaler69 I'm so thankful that Fate and Touhou has introduced me with the legends and myths which also part of the reason why i'm junping in my bed when Saturn to be revealed be like that, now if Saturn is also referencing to Ushi-Gozen or even a folkore from San'in region then i'll dies from happiness and fear

Also for those curious about the San'in region folkore:
You know them from fate and Tohou, I know it from Gegege no Kitaro. The ushi-oni, aka, the Gyuki is probably the scariest thing in the series since it is given a scary twist (if you kill it you turn into it and the only one who can seal it at that point is a god who sealed before). I got worried the moment bro appeared.

Damn ... I've never been more hyped for a flashback arc. Because Iva and Kuma are both there, I'm almost certain that Dragon is going to be involved too. Not to mention, we know that Garp is also there.

BTW, the fact that the Celestial Dragons regularly wiped out islands for ***** and giggles really exposes the hollowness of Garp's and Sengoku's righteousness

You know them from fate and Tohou, I know it from Gegege no Kitaro. The ushi-oni, aka, the Gyuki is probably the scariest thing in the series since it is given a scary twist (if you kill it you turn into it and the only one who can seal it at that point is a god who sealed before). I got worried the moment bro appeared.
luffy better get his heart pumping again then.

Oh....
Oh f**k......
Oh f**k........
Oh f**k.........
Oh f**k............

If Saturn has that kind of twist then this is literally unwinnable lmao 😭

Oh....
Oh f**k......
Oh f**k........
Oh f**k.........
Oh f**k............

If Saturn has that kind of twist then this is literally unwinnable lmao 😭
Yeah, but do note that this is from Gegege no Kitaro which, while accurately portraying many yokai, at times down to the T, it is very much still it's own series with its own take on the various yokai and entities, so it is rather unlikely that this will actually happen.

That's a pretty cool way to become immortal

Back