• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi" (Fan Translation)

Maybe. I wonder how is she connected to Rocks then and who was the empress between her & Boa's generations?

So Miss Bakkin truly close to Shiro.... 😳😳
And i think Shakky was Rocks navigator, she in the ship and teach Rayleigh about navigation when retired so he can reach Amazon Lily....

I saw someone point out how the people being called rabbits are like how Mihawk referred to Zoro as a rabbit. Could Mihawk have been a Holy Knight trainee?

Mihawk called Zoro a Frog (in the well). That seems pretty flimsy
That's right, Mihawk called Zoro a frog in a well, but Mihawk did say he wasn't a stupid beast who needs to use all of his power just to hunt rabbits, so he was also referring to Zoro as a rabbit.

This chapter was so chaotic, having a mix of horrific messed up shit, leading into reveals and hype, and then finishing with a sad wholesomeness. This chapter was peak imo and Kuma deserves SOOOOOO much better than what he was given in life.

Also, going off of this chapter, wouldn't this lend to the idea that the book he carried in the pre timeskip was an actual Bible and not a book that was just called book? It's clear that Kuma is (or at least was) a religious man.

Very deep chapter, we really needed a chapter to develop characters. It is interesting to note that Kuma is another character who prays to Nika. Is his bible about the Sun God? It would be interesting if there were records and documents about Nika or Joyboy stored and collected like a sacred text or religious artifact. Perhaps there is even religious persecution of Nika's devotees (is that why Kuma's father was murdered?).

4c8b6d74e0874556bd33447e8d026048eb5fa87ace9c47a0797df8d168a959de.jpg

Ginny is Ivankov's little sister though, right?
It's possible that they're siblings through bonds and slavehood and not biological (but they could also be actual siblings).

Well, if Ginny is Bonnie's mom and her and Kuma got married then she would be part of his family.

Ginny is Ivankov's little sister though, right?
She calls him big bro, but I don't know if they are blood related. She also calls Kuma little bro

On another note, I also doubt Kuma and Ginny got together. Seems like a platonic relationship. And since Saturn considers Bucaneers "extinct" now that Kuma is a robot, even while knowing he is Bonney's father leads me to believe he isn't her biological dad. And he might have raised Ginny's child

She calls him big bro, but I don't know if they are blood related. She also calls Kuma little bro

On another note, I also doubt Kuma and Ginny got together. Seems like a platonic relationship. And since Saturn considers Bucaneers "extinct" now that Kuma is a robot, even while knowing he is Bonney's father leads me to believe he isn't her biological dad. And he might have raised Ginny's child
While your pointing out some nice points, I honestly believe in the latter.

So it's looks like Roger and Rock has confronted to each others before until they final fight in God Valley, and now we know how much bigger the scale that happened with God Knights involvement there, the incident was way chaotic than we thought, and it's because the slave kids wanted to free lmao
Also this is the first time we seen the glimpse of the others God Knights beside Garling

Back