• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers

It's so obvious Oda regrets killing off Ace lol
I half expect him to just revive the mf and retcon everything about his death eventually.

Well we didn't get a chapter last week, so if it's a normal break then this week is the next chapter week (which means the chapter officially comes out on the day right before Christmas).
Ah no wonder I was thinking this. I forgot there was no chapter last week.

Though there will be another break next week actually. Cause it's a double issue for WSJ.

So Kuma sent the straw hats away at sabaody because he believed they would save the world but had come too early (haven't leveled up enough).

And this sorrowful flashback has come to an end.

Damn...I genuinely did cry at just the sheer travesty of Kuma's life, only brief moments of true joy mixed in with hardships and extreme suffering, yet always found a way to keep smiling, helping, and living with pure joy in his heart.

He always helped out people no matter what, even when it wouldn't benefit him, because he felt it was the right thing to do.

When told that he would lose his humanity and free will in exchange for the life of his daughter, instead of responding with hostility or hesitation, he smiled and cried out of pure gratitude.

In his last moments as a real human being, instead of expressing anger, regret, hatred, or sadness at his situation or life, he instead smiles and wonders how much he had burdened or harmed others, and asked a friend to tell his daughter "Happy 10th Birthday".

From birth to his end as a human being, Kuma always kept running forward to that rising sun, even with the cold darkness of the night that constantly trailed and engulfed his life, and brought immense joy to all he bonded with, a bright light in their own life. A follower of Nika that not only praised the Dawn, but also lit up the lives of those around him, a truly faithful man.

If there's anyone in this story who has the right to be called a Saint, it truly is Kuma, and from this point forward, I, will always call and remember him as Saint Bartholomew Kuma, follower of the Rising Dawn.

Last edited:
GB5-Is-O4-Xw-AAt-MGv.png

Back