• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eighteen Punk Hazard

Hmmm...

What if Kyoushiro is Dragon ! Maybe he got a cool scar at some point ? Age lines up doesn't it ?

... we've seen Koushiro in post time-skip he's not dragon... He could be a revolutionary (or something else extraordinary as the interview doesn't exactly say).

Because Kin'emon said Ashura Doji, Denjiro and Kawamatsu were the storngest of the samurai and compared them as equals, I put likely since that isn't concrete.

Although Zoro might be High 7-A when the Hyouzou profile is made as I'm planning on making a thread on why he scales quite a bit above Gear Second and possibly to Gear Third.

Here is the quote, and Denjiro was shown comparable to Ashura Doji when the two of them stayed behind to fend off the numbers, this would support Kin'emon's quote (Kin'emon is the leader of the scabbards and should know the strength and capabilities of its members so his statement holds weight.)
IMG 20190826 212527
IMG 20200309 085220

Ashura Doji, Kawamatsu and Denjiro are all assets worth 100 men each, they're being directly compared as equals, could have been worded differently if he simply wanted to say they were essential, yet he describes them in a way that paints them as equals. There is nothing to debunk this either as Denjiro and Doji were shown fending off the numbers, considering that it doesn't make much sense for Kawamatsu to be that much further in strength from them.

Fighting an enemy alongside an ally does not make you comparable to your partner... Kin does not say that they are equals I don't think that they being superior to 100 men would be enough to assume that.

They both held off the numbers on their own.. both equally injured... Yes they're comparable and nothing else suggests the contrary. He says they're worth 100 men each, not superior (obviously oda nor Kin'emon is going to say "they're each worth at least 4 Gigatons) thus that is the strength level they're being set at and each are the same thus equals. If Kin'emon didn't want to imply they're equals he would have said they're just an asset and left it ambiguous or said "each are strong samurais" and left it at that.

I do no tthink that is proof they are "equal"

However profiles have been listed as "comparable" for less evidence than what @Emim has brought up

Shouldn't brook and Kin'emon be 7-A? Kin'emon cut through the doors that Sanji failed to break through and he also tanked hits from base lfufy Sanji and Doji. Brook fought against kin and even fought alongside him against that green dragon.

He already was in thriller bark. Brook also cut Prometheus and Zeus who should be similar to their ap which is at the very least 7-A (based off judge). Actually where does Los 7-B even comes from since got the majority they both seem to scale to 7-A's.

True she should be at the very least (although i think that's just extra since Low 7-B comes from nowhere for Kin and Brook so the 7-A stuff supports it)

Nah you're welcome to use your's instead if you want , I haven't made the profile yet just the basic outline, will be waiting off until we come back to the present before making it (I'm assuming we'll see more from the scabbards)

Well what do you guys prefer

Oda follows a logcal pattern thus making OP predictable

VS

Oda throws curveballs so it is no loner predictable but doesn't fit with the story progression.

Its a catch 22 no matter what a mangaka does

That is exactly what I was thinking of. Specifically the moment Zetsu fisted Madara at his peak DX

That and the way Bleach ended. . .

Back