• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Seventeen Fishman Island

The real reason why Luffy is holding Nidai kitetsu on that volume cover is so three katana are present... Symbolism I think.

Zoro doesn't have any YC feats and Jinbe has Dura Negation, so... Jinbe destroys Zoro unless Zoro hands Jinbe Enma, in which case Jinbe passes out and Zoro proceeds to low diffs him.

I would say that Sanji has a fighting potential greater than Zoro, because he trains less and has almost the same level as him.

Honestly I think potential shouldn't be brought up In one piece at all imo, otherwise we're under the impression that Coby >>> Luffy.

AstralKing7 said:
Pretty sure Luffy would smack Goku in equal stats ƒÿÉ
he would,if the fight is in character

OOC Goku would just stay at orbit and bombard the planet with everything he got, destroying the planet and making Luffy suffocate in open space

itsEminiteable said:
Luffy sees all of this with precog thus grabbing Goku and stopping him from flying into space.
its even easier,if Luffy catches Goku,then latter just IT in space, and Luffy dies the same way

Who should defeat Akainu?

Dragon cuz of what he did to Luffy?

Sabo? Oh, the irony if Mera Mera Sabo defeats Akainu.

Luffy?

A combination? Someone else?

Since BB is mostly accepted to be Luffy's nemesis of sorts, I wish to discuss Akainu.

i believe Luffy will defeat both Black Beard and Akainu due to them being the main antagonist from both sides of power for Luffy, and both playing a role in the death of his brother.

Eminiteable said:
i believe Luffy will defeat both Black Beard and Akainu due to them being the main antagonist from both sides of power for Luffy, and both playing a role in the death of his brother.
Add Sabo into the mix

Back