• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Sixteen Return to Sabaody Archipelago

Same energy. On the left Kozuki Oden drawn by Eiichiro Oda in chapter 969 of One Piece. On the right Musashi Miyamoto from Vagabond drawn by Eiichiro Oda on the book "Takehiko Inoue Pia" from 2009.

FB IMG 1580261171616

Hey, quick question, what's up with the justification for Kaido and the other emperors. None of them lead to Whitebeard or his calc, who is the one I assume they're supposed to be scaling to. All that appears is that everyone scales to Kaido, who lacks any feats on his profile that would place him at country.

Duedate8898 said:
Hey, quick question, what's up with the justification for Kaido and the other emperors. None of them lead to Whitebeard or his calc, who is the one I assume they're supposed to be scaling to. All that appears is that everyone scales to Kaido, who lacks any feats on his profile that would place him at country.
they scale to whitebeard due to being emperor's thus being close-equals somewhat.

LordWhis said:
Is Asura Zoro High 7A ?

Also shouldn't Rashomon also be Higher since it's an enhanced Shishi sonson?
If he scales to the flower hill then sure. As for Rashomon, maybe I guess, although it probably wouldn't be mentioned in the AP section to avoid clutter but yes you could likely bring it up if it becomes relevant in a Vs battle.

I know that, but their profiles don't mention this. They all just go to Kaido who isn't mentioned to scale to Whitebeard

Duedate8898 said:
I know that, but their profiles don't mention this. They all just go to Kaido who isn't mentioned to scale to Whitebeard
Yeah agreed there should probably be some mention of Whitbeard on there.

Duedate8898 said:
I brought this up 4 months ago . Doesn't seem the staff are interested.

^Yea, I have no idea where you get those numbers from but they weird me out too. Just use real world standards unless explicitly shown otherwise.

Honestly scaling for Kaido and Oden is about to get sort of weird if everyone doesn't agree that Present day Kaido >>> over Kaido from 20 years ago.

RexofLM said:
Honestly scaling for Kaido and Oden is about to get sort of weird if everyone doesn't agree that Present day Kaido >>> over Kaido from 20 years ago.
Why? Oden scales just below the likes of Roger and Prime Beard why would scaling be weird?

If Kaido is assumed to be in his mid to late fifties then him and Oden are of a similar age when they fight, so if Kaido is arbitrarily decided not to be in his prime then Oden isn't in his prime.

Though Oden dies tbf so it doesn't really matter

Use the spoiler template or go to a message Wall. I don't want to know.

His profile will be done once the flashback ends or Oden dies. What happens first.

Back