• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. With the newly approved Pre Timeskip Attack Potency, we have to revise the Post TS era, as this directly influences it. Let's go over these numbers, okay? Much appreciation for @KingTempest. This has more involvement of him that the previous one, I'm just here to post it. I will also be revising the God Tier's Attack Potency, as some of them influence the calculations.

Beginning of Post-Timeskip (up to Dressrosa)
New Attack Potency
  • Usopp's durability is now >59.17 Megatons (7-B+)
    • Hody is capable of harming Post Timeskip Usopp, then gets 32x stronger (going by our already approved scaling): >1.89 Gigatons (High 7-A)
    • Monster Hody is scaled 4x above the lower High 7-A: >7.57 Gigatons (6-C)
  • Law's Durability Calc: 3.56 Gigatons (High 7-A+)
  • The new string durability: 5.03 Gigatons (6-C)
  • Hakuba is twice as strong as Cavendish: 10.07 Gigatons (6-C)
  • Luffy Gear 4th is capable of breaking 13 thicker awakening strings: 65.39 Gigatons (6-C)
    • Leo Bazooka: 130.78 Gigatons (6-C+) due to it using 2 arms
  • Doflamingo w/buso downscales from Gear 4th's double-handed AP: 52.15 Gigatons (6-C+)

And that's it, really. Nothing new about Zou, WCI or even... Well, Wano is it's own thread.

Agree: @KingTempest, @PsychoWarper, @UchihaSlayer96, @Anime_Facts, @Dragopentling, @LIFE_OF_KING, @LordGinSama, @Eminiteable, @CiscoTheSoto, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @Stefano4444, @Therefir, @DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree:
Neutral:

God Tiers
New Feats/Calcs

One Piece: Strong World being canon was accepted here. The size of the planet was accepted here.

This further solidifies the High 6-B ratings we have, but also gives the new 6-A to High 6-A values. The proposition would be to:
A) Upgrade the High 6-B ratings to the newer values
B) Upgrade the God Tiers to 6-A due to both Akainu and Whitebeard having the strongest fruit in their particular category (Akainu's being the strongest in general)
C) Upgrade the God Tiers to High 6-A, with the exception of Fujitora.

You can say "I agree with proposition A/B/C", or "I disagree with all of them because [...]"

Agree (A):
Agree (B): @Stefano4444, @LIFE_OF_KING, @Damage3245, @CiscoTheSoto, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @KingTempest, @DemonGodMitchAubin, @Anime_Facts, @Dragopentling, @PsychoWarper, @LordGinSama, @Kachon123, @Eminiteable, @Marlinmarley, @GroundX1, @Stefano4444, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Therefir, @Jibz, @WrongIdea21, @14405User, @KillerH, @Eseseso
Agree (C)
Neutral: @UchihaSlayer96
Disagree:
That's all. Let's discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luffy Gear 4th is capable of breaking 9 strings: 45.31 Gigatons (6-C)
However, it is noticeable that G4 Luffy does not use his compression to get rid of the strings, thus, his 4x multiplier is applied to his actual AP: 181.25 Gigatons (High 6-C)

I have doubts towards this bit. Luffy uses his entire body to break out of the 9 strings restraining him, whereas the 4x multiplier via compression is applied to his compressed punches/kicks. Different applications of force are involved here which makes me question applying the multiplier to that value specifically.

Other parts of the OP, I will do some more in-depth reading on and respond when I can.

D0X0hrZ.png

I have doubts towards this bit. Luffy uses his entire body to break out of the 9 strings restraining him, whereas the 4x multiplier via compression is applied to his compressed punches/kicks. Different applications of force are involved here which makes me question applying the multiplier to that value specifically.

Other parts of the OP, I will do some more in-depth reading on and respond when I can.
Luffy used his arms to do it, however he did use both together, him flexing his arms should be comparable if not weaker than a regular punch

So 1 arm would scale to 4.5 Strings and therefore be 22.655 Gigatons, while the compressed fist like Kong Gun would be 90.62 Gigatons

Leo Bazooka would be the 181.25 Gigatons due to it using 2 arms

I also agree with option C

Shiki's Fuwa Fuwa Feat happened Pre-Timeskip

Pre-TS Akainu's DF and Whitbeard's DF are clearly stated to have the highest Attack Power and be the strongest Paramecia

So they scale above that feat, with Whitebeard's Physicals scaling to Pre-TS Akainu's DF

So yeah, the 15.5 Petaton feat scales to the Base Yonko Post-Timeskip

Since there are multiple different accepted methods available for Whitebeard's feats, we should probably have a Calc Group thread to explore which is the best option from the previous ones and these new ones.
Should I make a CGT post, then?
Or should I ask someone else to do it?

If the GT portion has either B or C chosen then the CGM thread is irrelevant to this one

Yeah, I agree. Good job

But the High 6-A part I don't know. Did he lift things up in the fight against Luffy or something?

Heck, it still wouldn’t matter cause of Shiki’s feats

Also I misunderstood you wrong. You can add Kaidou’s feats to the OP as supports

I'll agree with everything in the OP for now till Damage has a turn to respond to whatever he may disagree with. I tend to find his opinions respectable so I'll wait for a final conclusion for now.

But the High 6-A part I don't know. Did he lift things up in the fight against Luffy or something?
Nah he lifted this up before his fight with Luffy, some unknown time from after he escaped Impel Down and before the movie started

Shiki's lifting of that island is impressive as a feat, but it's not really a combat feat / offensive feat, and I'm not personally in favor of the indirect scaling of making the God Tiers equal to that feat for their various offscreened fights against Shiki.

So I would say I'm more in favor of Option B.

Shiki's lifting of that island is impressive as a feat, but it's not really a combat feat / offensive feat, and I'm not personally in favor of the indirect scaling of making the God Tiers equal to that feat for their various offscreened fights against Shiki.
It's scaleable to his other abilities, as he can use his devil fruit for combat as well, which scales to Akainu.

We're not scaling them directly to Shiki. We're scaling them to Akainu, who's DF scales above Shiki's

It's scaleable to his other abilities, as he can use his devil fruit for combat as well, which scales to Akainu.

We're not scaling them directly to Shiki. We're scaling them to Akainu, who's DF scales above Shiki.
I can't say I'm a big fan of relying so heavily on that statement for Akainu (and therefore for every other God Tier that matters) when by feats Akainu's DF would scale to 40 or 400 times lower than this value for Shiki's feat. A gap that big (for the latter value) between Akainu's displayed feats and what the interpretation of that statement would give him makes me a bit cautious.

I can't say I'm a big fan of relying so heavily on that statement for Akainu (and therefore for every other God Tier that matters) when by feats Akainu's DF would scale to 40 or 400 times lower than this value for Shiki's feat. A gap that big (for the latter value) between Akainu's displayed feats and what the interpretation of that statement would give him makes me a bit cautious.
Akainu's DF calculated feats pail in comparison to most of what he scales to, so they fall under outliers or AoE.
We should prioritize official statements over any fan-calculations, imo.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like a safe option. I'm going with B anyway
What king wanted to say

He lifted before the movie started, multiple islands high in the sky... but he managed to kept the islands moving in the sky for days during the whole movie and planned to send them to east blue, and the islands felt when luffy defeated him, implying shiki was lifting it up and once KOed his df stopped working, wonder if lifting all those islands up tired and nerfed him up, so like it's a feat he started before the movie, but he kept accomplishing during the movie

Akainu's DF calculated feats pail in comparison to most of what he scales to, so they fall under outliers or AoE.
We should prioritize official statements over any fan-calculations, imo.
I didn't mean his calculated feats; I meant his actual feats in combat versus other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back