• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

YOOO... A great match up would be Fujitora vs Kizaru!!! 💥🔥

Those two abilities head to head would like fire... Especially if animated also

Yoo actually, how many people remember or know Calaca?
I do... If I remember correctly they switched to another wiki or something 🙈
And people were meme'ing on it and saying that only in side media like games and movies would FTL be found. Now look at us!
Truth... I remember seeing that as well

Now we have kizaru being the pre timeskip strawhat at this point or even worse actually

Not even they reacted like that against the speed of lasers 😴 (Nah but Kizaru's reactions are actually funny af 😅)

People will see this feat and then swear that Sanji has no feats 😭

I swear people become Zoro whenever Sanji gets a good feat
image.png

I do... If I remember correctly they switched to another wiki or something 🙈
I hope they're doing well!
Truth... I remember seeing that as well

Now we have kizaru being the pre timeskip strawhat at this point or even worse actually

Not even they reacted like that against the speed of lasers 😴 (Nah but Kizaru's reactions are actually funny af 😅)
That glowing pizza messed with the wrong folk 😈.

yee toei/the animators are doing too much 🙉 (from what I've seen)
I wish they stayed consistent, but now it's a headache to know if Black and red lightning is Buso or Conquerors 😭
With oda/manga... Well... Without me I can't really fully analyze it so idk currently the situation 🐵
I just wish Oda used other special effects to show off haki powers, like auras or sparkles or some other stuff, but he seems to prefer lightning/sparks for Haki related stuff, which makes it harder to separate CoA and CoC.

I wish they stayed consistent, but now it's a headache to know if Black and red lightning is Buso or Conquerors 😭

I just wish Oda used other special effects to show off haki powers, like auras or sparkles or some other stuff, but he seems to prefer lightning/sparks for Haki related stuff, which makes it harder to separate CoA and CoC.
To expand on this, the final dlc for PW4 (the one with Roger, Prime Garp, and Prime Rayleigh) states that the Haki that surrounds Garps fist in gameplay (the black and red lightning) is just Buso, even though it's the same color and appearance as Conquerers used by other characters...bruuuuuh.

I think if you are a con haki user and uses arm haki, you'll be able to get red and black lightning 🤔

And if you use con haki to attack with, you'll be attacking without physical interaction (Adv con haki)

Tho there are also haki with other types of lightning, could mean a special tier of arm haki (like the blue (luffy and chinjao) and yellow lightning(Luffy, garp, prime chinjao), even black with Sabo if I remember correctly)

Going to assume yellow > blue lightning in terms of potency

Facts, the wings can't be too far apart after all 🔥
But then also the Sanjitards will retaliate hard
I think if you are a con haki user and uses arm haki, you'll be able to get red and black lightning 🤔

And if you use con haki to attack with, you'll be attacking without physical interaction (Adv con haki)

Tho there are also haki with other types of lightning, could mean a special tier of arm haki (like the blue (luffy and chinjao) and yellow lightning(Luffy, garp, prime chinjao), even black with Sabo if I remember correctly)

Going to assume yellow > blue lightning in terms of potency
I wish it was simpler

I wish it was simpler
I just realized something that makes it even more complexed 😅
0716-017.png

<
0719-009.png
0719-015.png

One color = only arm haki usage

0716-018.png
0782-002.png

Two color = con haki + arm haki usage

The only problem I've found is this
FRr2qWpX0AAqtBN

Do any of them have con haki or any special haki? Or it could be con haki being stuck in that scar from oden as the lightning doesn't seem to come from any of them
FRsD40PXMAErmKG

Boom gg, I've completed one piece. 🐵

I just realized something that makes it even more complexed 😅
0716-017.png

<
0719-009.png
0719-015.png

One color = only arm haki usage

0716-018.png
0782-002.png

Two color = con haki + arm haki usage

The only problem I've found is this
FRr2qWpX0AAqtBN

Do any of them have con haki or any special haki? Or it could be con haki being stuck in that scar from oden as the lightning doesn't seem to come from any of them
FRsD40PXMAErmKG

Boom gg, I've completed one piece. 🐵
Oh god😭

The scabbards only have advanced armament and kenbun, none of them have Conquerers iirc.

That's interesting because this is what the official digital colored manga looked like

🙉 that's probably more accurate then I think... In the manga they are thicker 🤔 so maybe they made a revision and added instead red and black because of luffy..?

Nothing really about haki tho still the two colors thing

Back