• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'm confusion. If Bajrang Gun is 11380000000000 Tons (Class P)
And Luffy can hold that thing over his head and swing it fast af.. Why are we just not listing his LS as that in Gear 5 and settling for "higher"?

I'm confusion. If Bajrang Gun is 11380000000000 Tons (Class P)
And Luffy can hold that thing over his head and swing it fast af.. Why are we just not listing his LS as that in Gear 5 and settling for "higher"?
Yeah, I was wondering that myself.

I hope Oda paces this arc (or is it saga?) properly. Even for One Piece, that seems like it'd be really hard to do given the amount of unresolved plot threads and mysteries.
It's Saga, meaning more than one Arc. I do trust Oda, he's been doing extremely well for 25 Years now and he's been planning this ending for a long time, with him taking an entire month off to plan and structure the Final Saga out so that it works cleanly. I think undeniably as with any Manga Ending, there will be things people dislike and things really like. Not everything is gonna get the justice it deserves, but I think overall we're in for an amazing conclusion.

Thank **** it's a saga.
Yeah, I believe the specific japanese text means that Oda said we're entering the "Final PART of the Story". So he doesn't just mean 1 Arc, he means we just started the final part of the story and he's finally ready to bring everything together. He also said in an interview before that if Luffy succeeds in Wano and leaves it safely, the biggest war the world has ever seen will start. We're talking World Government, Marines, Pirates, Revolutionaries, and more all colliding as Luffy finds the One Piece.

I do find it funny how Joy Boy started the void century in terms of mystery. And Joy Boy (Luffy) is the start of the world's secrets being shown to us in real time now.

Speaking of Skypiea and its mysteries, I feel Yama got off too lightly (even though this is One Piece).

Enel, Kaido and Big Mom are mass-murderers, but Yama just sucks in a different way.

Am I the only one who thinks people may be sleeping on Sengoku's power?

The dude restrained Garp in his base, implying his Base is comparable to Garp's at least, so there's a chance that his Zoan form could go even somewhat above Garp's!

There's a reason Roger viewed him as a worthy opponent!
Facts. Glad someone else thinks so. I also think that Kong and the Gorosei are going to be powerhouses as well.

Us without chapters for 4 weeks be like:
80d0276be938e0f5c8e094d7036b5525.jpg

It's more soo in those 4 weeks oda is still working/preparing for One Piece so it's not actually 4 weeks but much less, which is what makes you subconsciously consume that content from oda as if it weren't a break at all, plus you as well are preparing for it...
orangutan_1f9a7.png

Something like that

Back