• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

On another are we sure Kid was the one who broke Big Mom's ribs? It seemed that she indicated that Law did it.

Kid breaking BM's ribs is low key a bigger misconception than thinking Zoro without either Hao Infusion or unleashed Enma has 6-A AP

Pov: Gin, Monkey and Uchiha folding all of us.
26743296985.png
No. Fight me

in a sparing match 🙈

He broke her arm
I thought the consensus was that Law did that too?

I mean I personally think Kid's Bull did it but everyone said it was Law's arm.
I'm pretty sure he made her cough blood at one point. I'll have to go back and look for it.

EDIT:
15.jpeg
Forgot about that.

Still doesn't change that the bull didn't seem to actually break BM's bones.

Essesso hates Kid confirmed
Nah I'm just disappointed.

Honestly I'm just hecked that Kid and Law got a 3B bounty too.
Doesn't feel deserved, and then Luffy's a YONKO so by default he's worth more than the ones that were meant to be planted as equals by WG

Big Mom ONLY referred to Law's attacks when mentioning her broken arm and ribs.

No solid proof Kid damaged her.

Looks like Kid is 6-A in durability only
Okay then. Just don't read the fight.
Kid breaking BM's ribs is low key a bigger misconception than thinking Zoro without either Hao Infusion or unleashed Enma has 6-A AP
It's literally not. You're just filled with bad takes today huh... though I guess this is nothing new.

Back